Does anyone know......... | FerrariChat

Does anyone know.........

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by darth550, Mar 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    David Mac Neil from Hinsdale?

DL

2. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
  3. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I may have purchased his Black 56 356 Speedster, if it's the same guy, who traded it for a GT2 a few years ago at a Porsche Dealership in Milwaukee. I don't know him but I think this was his car. I'll have to see if I have copy of title.

4. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    That would be great, Thanks!

DL

5. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Could you tell me why the interest in this guy? He is the same guy who sells mat in magazines, I think.

6. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I just got another Maranello and his name is on the warranty as the first owner, so I am understandably curious as to what he may have to say.

DL

7. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,if you don't mind me "Buttin' in" here. My 1981 308 Ferrari has a Small Dashplaque on it,From Ferrari. That says: "Ferrari. Made especially for 'Gerald Chouinard' "

And,same thing. He is listed as the first Owner of my car,(I believe that I am the 2nd.) in the Warranty book. Does anyone around here know him?

The car came in New,Via Continental.(LaGrange Rd.) But,I called them,and they have no records. It also showed Bill Jacobs as getting it for him. I wrote a letter to Mr.Jacobs,but,never got a response.

I have been trying to locate Him,(Mr.Chouinard) just to ask Him about the car when he had it. And,to let him know that she's O.K.,and being Spoiled Rotten...:)

8. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Darth:
    I know Dave; he is a really cool guy. And yes, he is THE floor mat man! Was it the Blk/Blk Maranello you bought. We sold that car as well. I have some info on it. Feel free to contact me.

Mike

9. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Mike,

Thanks again for the information! Tell Dave the car has a HIGHLY enthusiastic owner once again! :)

DL