360 prices | Page 6 | FerrariChat

360 prices

Discussion in '360/430' started by ZINGARA 250GTL, Nov 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    The 360 is the 308GT4 of tomorrow. Cheap to buy but unlike the GT4 the 360 will be very to expensive to repair. Who the hell in 15 years is going to want to pay new car service prices for a 15 year old car? Not to many people will even bother with the cars. They will become junk and under maintained like many of the F-cars are getting to. Just think what that interior will look like in 10 years.

I like the 360. But it has to much tech in it for the average joe to even think about buying even when prices bottom out. I'll bet in 6 years time you'll beable to grab one for 348 money. Maybe even less.

These cars will become doner cars,for hot rods and stuff. I think this is a large reason why prices are dropping. Many of the cars now are out of warrenty. No warrenty no sale!! Who in there right mind would buy a used car with an f1 trans ,that is prone to failing without warning,and then have to take it to the dealer(cause their the only ones with the correct tools to figure out what went wrong) to get it fixed. What if it needs a trans? How does 50-70grand grab ya?? Is it really wroth the risk..for a bloody car?

2. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Like i said dimwit, if i wanted a Spider, i could get one. If you want me to back it up, send me my money UPFRONT.

3. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Why would I send you money to back up YOUR CLAIMS? And I'm the dimwit? Did you forget that you were the one who stated that buyers could get 03 Spiders at list? You (nor anyone else) has proven this yet. The fact that "preferred" customers can get a car at list with no wait is not proof. If it were as easy as you say (to buy an 03 Spider at list), it should be just a matter of you posting some leads for people. However, you know just as well as I know, it's just not that easy. Does it bother you that a car that you dislike is in high demand, STILL, several years after its introduction?

Allan, I want to believe that 03 Spiders are available at list. I have no interest in artificially inflating the market, or making the cars better than they seem. Frankly, it surprises me that the 360 Spider has held such high demand over a long period of time, paritcularly in this current economic climate. But, if it's so easy to buy a new car at list, and if I'm such a dimwit, then show us where. Throwing back stupid posts about sending the money will continue to prove absolutely nothing. I can put a post here that I am the best boxer in the world, and Roy Jones Jr. has to fight me to prove it. And, if Roy doesn't fight me, does that make me the best boxer in the world? No, it doesn't. Wise up, Hawaii boy.

4. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

You are an idiot. Why would i waste my time to find you a car? Do i care if you spend thousands of dollars needlessly? No i dont, id actually rather see that you do. As for proof of the car at sticker, the keys to it are in my Uncles hands. I also proved my ability to buy cars with the purchase of my 355 Spider, purchased for 20,000 less than board memebers thought possible.

5. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I believe that another member asked where your Uncle bought the car. Care to share that with us?

The only thing that you've proved on this board is that you are a child in a man's body.

6. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    To add further insight into Allan's expertise at purchasing vehicles, he states in antoher thread that the Gallardo is fetching a $50K premium. Yeah, right.

Can you hear that? It's the sound of Allan's miniscule credibility evaporating into the Hawaiian air.

7. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    #132 allanlambo, Nov 20, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Actually Clax, if you read the post, they were the dealers words. If i wanted a Gallardo i could get one for less also.

See, you are an idiot!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    #133 allanlambo, Nov 20, 2003

LOL! I just read you actually bought a Z8! That explains everything!!!!!!!!lol

9. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I like your gay animation at the end of your post. You trying to tell us something? Coming out of the closet, are you? Is that an animation of you and your boyfriend inside the blue Lambo avatar? No wonder it's bouncing up and down...

10. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    The Z8 was a great car, very unique. I wish I had kept it. RMS has a reliable supercharger system for it that pumps out 675hp. Imagine that Ellen, getting smoked by a Z8 while you are in your SV.

11. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Nice MR2 in your "previously owned". That's something to be proud of...

Actually, I just read that it's a TURBO MR2. Well, that makes a big difference. I take back my previous statement.

12. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    LOL! Great comeback fruitcake!

13. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Yes it sucked having a brand new Mr2 Turbo to drive daily when youre 20 years old! LOL

14. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

LOL! 90% of the people who bought the Z8 were gay males, the other 10% for their wives! Which catagory did you fall into? LOL! I bet you argued the value of that ****bomb also when they were selling for 225,000! lol

That is a HORRIBLE CAR! Next your going to tell me you also had a VW Cabrio right? LOL

15. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Wow, Ellen, that's great! I was driving a brand new Corvette at 20. What's your point?

16. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    LOL! You are such a fool! Didint you read my post? MR2=daily driver? Ferrari 328 parked next to it dimwit! lol

I suppose you also think Michael Jackson is innocent right? LOL

17. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I guess I better throw a few "LOL's" in here.

LOL! I paid sticker and only had to wait 4 months for my Z8. I had a contact at the dealer, so I didn't have to wait or pay above MSRP. LOL! LOL!

The Z8 a horrible car? That car had build quality and interior quality that is untouched by any car at any price that I have ever seen. For the price of the car ($132K), you cannot get a more distinct, higher quality car on the planet. Not only that, you better hope that you never race one with an RMS system installed. That thing will smoke circles around your SV, for fun.

You're calling me gay, and you drove an MR2? THAT is a pansy car. LOL! LOL! LOL!

Boy, these LOL's are fun. Now I feel better.

What's the name of the dealer again where your Uncle purchased his 360? Oh that's right, the name of the dealer escapes you because it was in your dreams. LOL! LOL! LOL!

18. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Allan, you got MJ on the mind? I think you guys would make a great couple. "Oh Allan, HEEEEEE heeeeeee..."

19. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    And who said Allan wasn't any fun? This guy is a riot!

20. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Sure the quality of the Z8 is great! Its a BMW, that was made for gay Males such as yourself!

Great comeback on a stupid RMS system. You better hope you dont come across a Civic with a fart can cause youll be sucking its A$$ in your girlie 360! Anyways, bring on your RMS system, Ill dust that weenie mobile!

Lol! Yes the Mr2 is a little girlie, but back in the day, many a person confused it for a Ferrari! And by the way, with the work i had done to it, 14 years ago, it would smoke your 360 today!

21. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

You are soo incredibly quick witted! LOL

22. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    LOL! LOL! LOL!

The MR2 a LITTLE girlie? Let's get real, that car is as girlie as it gets. And people confused it with a Ferrari? Why, did you have F-Car badges on it?

You had WORK done on it? Damn! You had WORK done on it. I had no idea you had WORK done on it. 2 Fast 2 Furious roots. 2 funny. I should have known.

23. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    #148 allanlambo, Nov 20, 2003

Thats the best you can do? Come on repsonse *****! Im dissapointed!

24. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Allan is pretty funny. Sometimes we miss him on NSXPRIME... but not for long.. ;)

Now he talks about how crappy ferraris are instead of acuras... same ****, different site.

But, it is always fun reading his stuff. I enjoy it.

25. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    This is such a vigorous thread, I have to put my 2c in.

IMHO-Smart move, but for the wrong reason Art.The 360 production has only been extended because of the Stradale generating enough interest to keep it going (accord to Ferrari GM).

I wouldn't buy a new one. No way. Wait for the next generation on any car that is more than 3 years into production for something really new and exciting. You can buy 'like new' in any late model for major savings.

Dealers are not the only ones that get good cars. That is a joke. Check other luxury transport dealers like ones who sell Yachts and Airplanes since a lot of cars get traded for that kind of thing. Unfortunately, those dealers sometimes set unrealistic prices sometimes since they get their prices from newsstand magazines.

Look in FCA News Bulletin want ads, Hemmings, and cars.com before going to Ebay or any dealer.