car detailer in the d.c. area | FerrariChat

car detailer in the d.c. area

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by scycle2020, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    does anyone know a good car detailer that they wuld trust there ferrari to in the d.c. area?

2. V12Kid

V12Kid Rookie

Mar 29, 2004
    Centreville, Va
    Full Name:
    matt
    I do detailing for fun and my little side job. There are plenty in the area but non I would pay for.

I have done a 328 and a few other high line exotics in the area. Just a hobby of mine. Current cars I do are my brothers Vette, my dads Benz E 430 and my best friends Lotus Esprit.

If you would like feel free to PM me.

Good luck!!!

3. GarnetRedCoupe

GarnetRedCoupe Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Steve

A little out of the way from DC.... I heard Joe Manger @ Distinctive Detailing (Reisterstown, Md.) does a good job. I think he does concours preparations too.

4. V12Kid

V12Kid Rookie

Mar 29, 2004
    Centreville, Va
    Full Name:
    matt
    forgot to add I can come to you as well if need be. I thought more about it and would definitely be interested in helping you if possible.

matt

5. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    thanks matt i will contact you soon!!!!

6. bimmer32five

bimmer32five Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I wouldn't trust anyone to detail my car unless I do it myself or I watch.

7. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    good point, but there must be some one who is professionla and 1st class in the area!!

8. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Have you considered FoW? They will send someone to your home to detail your car.

9. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    thanks chris , for the info..have you used them?..i wonder how much that would cost!!!..i would like to have a prof detail once a year and do the rest my self

10. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Yes, I have used them before. I'm afraid I don't recall the price though. Josh at FoW should be able to provide all the info you need.

Regards,
    Chris

11. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    Every year for Christmas, one of the gifts from my wife is a detail job from FoW as I usually put the car in for service in Nov/Dec. The guy there does a fantastic job. Although I have not used their mobile detail service, I can say I have been most satisfied with the detail jobs I have had done a their shop. They offer many differing levels of detail jobs. Ask them to send you a menu.

12. bimmer32five

bimmer32five Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I just remembered my cousin gets his Porsche detailed by a company that comes out to his house. I'll ask him tuesday.

13. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Steve Canterbury - PM me and I'll give you his number