FEEDBACK ON FERRARI OF ATLANTA SERVICE | FerrariChat

FEEDBACK ON FERRARI OF ATLANTA SERVICE

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Mar 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    My car is on the way to Ferrari of Atlanta for service. Your feedback is appreciated. Who has used them? Your results?

2. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    I have used them many many times in the past 7 years and have had absolutely no problems at all. They have always done me right.

3. racer x

racer x Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    JD
    Although the sales guys absolutly refused to help me sell my car, the service detartment went out of their way to help me impress a prospective buyer. Thanks to Mark, Chris & Wade for all of the hard work. I actually made $3k on my black metallic 328. Yeah, I'm back!

4. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    You finally sold it? Anytime you want to come play with the 355 let me know!
    I know how withdrawls can be. Maybe you can teach me the ways of Zaino. :)

Going to the Ferrari Challenge? I've volunteered my help. Also looking forward to the Mitty

I agree completely with Johns comments on FOA. Service was, and is top notch above and beyond. Great bunch of guys who just happen to service cars.

Jeff Davison

5. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    I have had them do a 30k on my tr and several services on my 355 both of which I sold. I talked to the tr owner a few months ago and he said the car has not had a thing wrong with it and he is driving it a lot. Newly divorced and out on the town. I am satisified with them.
    My new car was delivered with only one itsy bitsy litlle thing. The door between the seats opens(for cd's) whenever it wants. All in all the car looked great.
    I think it will be fine.

6. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    Ferrari of Atlanta has great service period. I've been there many times for service and every time they did a good job. Infact I am taking my 355 back there on saturday for service.

7. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    David,
    I did my PPI there... Mark was top notch. I will stop by on saturday with you to say hi, if you're there!
    B.

8. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA

used them three times in the last six months, the first two services were excellent the third is still in their hands