Classic Coach Holiday party... | FerrariChat

Classic Coach Holiday party...

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by benedict, Nov 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Friday, Dec. 19th, 2 pm at Classic Coach. Anyone from here going?
    It appears to be open house since it is mentioned right on the website. www.ccferrari.com.

Ben

2. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    thats the day before the holiday party up here :)

3. MPalilonis

MPalilonis Karting

Sep 30, 2003
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hey Guys,

I to was wondering if anyone from the Philadelphia area is going to the party. If so, would there be someone willing to have a tag-a-long copiolet for a couple of hours or so. If you want I can pay for gas or something. Just let me know if its ok with someone, so I can plan accordingly. Thanks! :)

~Mike P.

4. MPalilonis

MPalilonis Karting

Sep 30, 2003
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hey Guys,
    Is anyone going to the Classic Coach holiday party. I know that the next day is the FChat holiday party and all, which sadly I won't be able to attend because of being a poor college student. Hopefully next year there will be another one and I will surely go since I will be done with school finally.
    I looked on CC's website today and found out that today (12/10) is the last day you can RSVP by and being that I don't know anyone up there and don't have a Ferrari just yet, I wanted to see if any of you guys were going to take the Ferrari's for a ride up there. I think it would really cool to go and see their shop and the cars and yes take lots of pics.
    I'm sure somebody from this board will be going, so let me know fella's. Thanks alot!!! :)

Tifosi

~Mike P.

5. 308 GTB

308 GTB F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 7, 2002
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Barry Wolinsky
    I'll be going when I've finished at the office.

Barry

6. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I'll be going sans my 355 though. For those who don't know it, Classic Coach is on the verge of some rough territory. If you get lost in a Ferrari
    in that neck of the woods, you may be in serious trouble.

Ben

7. MPalilonis

MPalilonis Karting

Sep 30, 2003
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Guys,

Hey just a quick note before you all go driving over there. I called CC today to tell them that I would be coming to the party, like it asks you to do on thier site. However, when I started talking to a lady there named Denise she asked me my name and where I was from. So I told her and explained that I was a member of the FChat board and all and told her their company website said to RSVP by Dec. 10th. Next thing I know there is dead silence on the phone for like 20 secs and I get put on hold 4 or 5 of times, then she gets back on the phone and tells me that this party is by "invitation only for my clients....I'm sorry but you can't come....I hope you can understand." I was like what are you kidding me, to my self of course. So I told her "you better change your webpage description cause there are a bunch of people that think this is an open house party." It seemed like she was shocked that I was telling her this or something. Cause she was like "...nope not really, sorry."
    So anyways, it doesn't look like I am going. I am really pissed and upset, I was hoping this was going to be my first Ferrari experience. I was looking foward to this party since I'm away at school and never would have gotten a chance to go up there any other time. Now I can't get to hang out at the shop and chat about the cars and look around. Oh well such is life. Nice start to the X-mas season. :(

Tifosi

~Mike P.

8. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    don't fret, she probably got nervous when you said chat room. Just show up they don't check ids. tell them a friend of yours has his car serviced there and told you to come