Gotta get this off my chest -girl stares are worse than guys | FerrariChat

Gotta get this off my chest -girl stares are worse than guys

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by warrenn, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. warrenn

warrenn Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    I have no idea why I am thinking of this now, but has anyone noticed the looks that girls give each other when they first meet or when a new girl enters an already established circle? I swear they stare harder at an attractive girl than they do an attractive guy. Check out the makeup, the body -any cellulite?, the shoes, the clothes..., and of course THE HANDBAG!!! God Forbid, the handbag was a makeup bag or last year's LV... I'm just thinking of when I went up to this house share I had in the hamptons last summer and brought a girl.. I felt more self conscious for her than I did me. If I was a girl I would never want to wear a bikini around anyone except guys.

Sorry if I offended anyone, of course not every girl is like this, but it seems the more attractive a girl is and the wealthier their circle is the more they will be likely to be judged and critiqued by their peers.. that's a lot of pressure.. and it's kinda disgusting.

good night

2. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    Next time, avoid the hassle and take a guy.

3. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Women are far more ruthless than men. Far less tolerant as well.

4. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I think this is an absolute
    thrill to watch. Ahhh. Imagine what is cooking in their heads ???

Do they check virtually the same things we do ??

I bet it is pretty close. LOL

I stand back and watch. It is fun. Almost all of
    the time they do not even pick up what you are doing.
    ~ Watching the show. It is very funny.

Yes they inspect the pretty girl/rival from head to toe.
    It must be nature ?

5. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Er, me thinks not what you are thinking ;) ... more likely 'B!tch, doesn't know anything about fashion ... that is so old hat ... yep she is showing her age, what a tart ... what does he see in her???, fool'

Pete

6. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    That is so funny and true and VERY insightful! Women can be so ridiculous like that, and I think as they get older they get worse about it!

7. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat

You know i asked my wife about this thread... she said "shut up and finish the dishes".

8. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    #8 writerguy, Apr 1, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. TSMIV

TSMIV Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2004
    Columbus, MS
    Full Name:
    Robert Goodman
    My friends' wives are the most sweet, kind, good natured women you will ever meet. And they will absolutely tear into any girl that I bring with me to a function.

It is so funny. They act like very sweet and kind to the girl's face. And it is like a Mutual of Omaha special a few days later.

A day or two after the function, I will meet up with my friends for dinner and they will tell me what their wives said before they show up. Of course, I get an edited version from the ladies over dinner. Even in its edited format, It still a lioness attacking a gazelle.

10. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Women are brutal. Get used to it. What i enjoy is running into an ex while i am with a younger, better looking woman than the ex :)

11. infraredline

infraredline Formula 3

Mar 15, 2004
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    John
    And WOMEN are brutal? No wonder, man - we gotta stop seeing women as just objects to posess. They are people just like guys.

12. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    #12 writerguy, Apr 1, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler

LMAO....that is one of the sweetest feelings. We may die younger, but damnit our options improve with every extra year. :)

14. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    One of my favorite things to do when I go out to a dressy event or say a night club, is watch the girls, watching each other.

It's quite amazing how they seem to be able to draw concluions about sombody by the way they dress. Most people do this , but women seem to take it one step further then men do.

I asked my girlfriend (hi baby!! :)) why this is and she really didn't have an ansewr but I don't think she reelly liked my conclutions on the matter.

Next time you guys are out just take a few minutes and watch the women in the room checking each other out. And yes they check out the women far more then the men do.

15. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Next time bring the car instead of the girl.

16. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    I've always thought me and my guy friends were competative in everything, until we brought girls into the equation. Seems like it doesn't matter what it is, fashion, makeup, whatever, someone always has something to say. They don't have to say anything either, you can just look into their eyes and see them thinking about it.