FCA Board Meeting | FerrariChat

FCA Board Meeting

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Mike E., Mar 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mike E.

Mike E. Rookie

Dec 16, 2003
    Park Ridge Ill.
    Full Name:
    Miike Epifanio
    For those who haven't looked at the club web site lately there is a open board meeting at Lake Forest Sports Cars this saturday April 3rd at 1:00pm. It will cover this years events and the 2005 nationals.Any club members who are interested are welcome to attend.

2. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Thanks Mike. I just joined the FCA. Looking forward to meeting you and other members in the near future.

3. skipgt4

skipgt4 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    GR Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles VDB
    I am up in Michigan and will not be at the meeting. Is it correct that the 2005 National meet will be in Indy same time as the GP?

4. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    While in that area today, saw a F40 turning to go west on 60 from Waukegan. Two blocks north on Waukegan, saw a red 308 or 328 going south. Anyone we know visit LFSC today? F40 sounded wonderful.

RocketBoy

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,I did have my 308 out and about most of the Day today. With Frankie,Jr. along. But,we were just in my area all day...(Oakbrook,Elmhurst,GlenEllyn)

But,I am surely looking forward to taking a ride up there,(LFSC) to see their New Place. I saw the Website,and it looks fantastic. We were chatting with Adam Mancuso at the Auto Show,and he told us to come on in...:) I can't wait.....:)

6. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    I took a ride up to LFSC last weekend...
    Lee, the service manager, is awesome...
    said hi, offered to wash the car free of charge...
    the place is awesome!

7. Glen_Lloyd

Glen_Lloyd Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 13, 2003
    Lloydminster AB
    Full Name:
    Glen
    That would be my 328, first drive today...AWESOME

8. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Congratulations,Glen. As I told you,I bought my car there a little over 3 years ago. The purchase went smooth. The Folks there are Great. And,the car has been fantastic! No problems....I would not hesitate to buy another car from them.Enjoy 'YOUR' FERRARI!!! :):):):):)

P.S.....My whole drive home,when I picked up my car. I had a Grin from Ear to Ear,and kept saying to myself,out Loud."I did It!!! I got a Ferrari! I FINALLY got a Ferrari!!!" The whole glorious ride home!!! Albeit,I only had a 1/2 hour drive. Are you driving yours back to Canada?

9. Dr.T348

Dr.T348 Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Chicago NW Burbs
    Full Name:
    Richard T.
    Hey Mike I should ba able to make it Sat. Can't wait to see their new place.

10. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Hi Mike,

Sorry, but I will not be able to come up there tomorrow. I'll give you a call sometime later about volunteering for national duty.

Bill

11. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Any updates from the board meeting?