Ugh that wrecked exotics site sure has some wrong facts. | FerrariChat

Ugh that wrecked exotics site sure has some wrong facts.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by lotustt, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    Just briefly looking at that site at the top of each exotic cars thumbnail page there is a fact or description and several are just plain wrong or off. Ugh someone needs to tell that guy to correct these wrong facts about the cars. Like costs, top speeds, etc.... Oh well just found it slightly annoying, thats why half the people quote the wrong things from this misinformation. Just had to say it....

2. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    yeup, and this is why I can't stand most journalists. at least the ones that work for the local paper here. they get most of their stuff incorrect, or at least when they do get it correctly, it's misspelled and with horrible language.

the wrecked exotics guy participates on fchat. you should make a suggestion to him to cut back the exaggerating-glam of marketing and tell him to keep just to the actual facts.

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Be careful, Lots of worm programs attached to the pics on that site. Run a firewall with it!

DL

4. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM

Thanks, yes firewall is active. Good thing. And a lot of info on there is grossly underrated or over exagerated. Just a pet peive of mine i guess when it comes to wrong info like that and then people believe it.

5. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    doesnt the kid who runs that site post here?