Visiting Atlanta area - 4/3-4/4 | FerrariChat

Visiting Atlanta area - 4/3-4/4

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Bmyth-FDC, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Hey everyone,
    I'll be flying into Atlanta this weekend to finalize a new purchase... If any f-chatters are free and want to meet up, I'll be in the Atlanta/Buckhead area on both days.

Thanks,
    Byron

2. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    The weather should be really nice for your visit!! Yeah we should try and get some people together! Road Atlanta is hosting the Porsche CLub races this Saturday and Sunday. I might head up there on Sunday with one of the Ferraris.

3. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    I know someone has been looking at the 80 Mclaren F1 Prost car--might that be you?

4. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    I might be meeting up with Brian S. and Ken S... if you anyone wants to meet up as well, I propose we meet for drinks on sat or maybe lunch on sun?

PM me if you're interested or email me at [email protected]

I'll be in Buckhead - Brian mentioned about going to check out the POC races, too! that sounds like fun. Maybe a few of us can go on sunday?

Charles - no that's not me. I'm in town to finalize a purchase on a 456GT.

Byron

5. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    I'll be at Porsche races at ROad Atlanta!

6. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I finally got my insurance straightened out on my 328, so the car can stop being a garage queen. I'll be out of town on Saturday, but I'd like to get together on Sunday with any other local Ferrari owners who aren't going to Road Atlanta.

Maybe something after the Grand Prix coverage ends, or somewhere nice (but not too expensive) for lunch, in Cobb or north Fulton?