Pictures of my collection | FerrariChat

Pictures of my collection

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Gramps, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gramps

Gramps Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Stafford Virginia, USA
    Full Name:
    Gary McNutt
    I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and share some pictures of the Ferraris in my collection.

They are all 1/24th scale, all are of Le Mans entrants, and many are old, out of production kits and slot car bodies.

Two of the twelve are diecasts, can you spot them?

Gary

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Beautiful models and gorgeous pictures. Can't really spot them, maybe you can give us some weight numbers?
    :)

3. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Awesome models, some rare cars indeed, I'm jealous!!

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I was jealous for a moment myself until I realized their scale. The smaller the scale gets, the easier it becomes to find rare models. 1/24 is not only popular in die cast, but also the biggest available size in slot cars and there you're talking a hole other pool of cars to choose from.

Now try to match this collection in 1/18 and you end up paying megabucks for custom built vehicles!

5. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

ooooh! now those are really nice! I dont care what scale it is as long as it looks realistic - rthose look hot. I love the realistic wired wheels!

Lets see more pix Gramps

6. Dana_McCann

Dana_McCann Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Houston,Texas
    Full Name:
    Dana L. McCann
    I like the setup that you have , that is a totally awesome collection. I can see the history in each picture, I too am jealous.