Displaying cars for charity | FerrariChat

Displaying cars for charity

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by daz355, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daz355

daz355 Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2004
    MclarenVille
    Full Name:
    Darren P
    Guys,
    During last nights meet I was talking to Peter with regards to raising money For Demelza House with which he asked me to organise.On the 6 June at the County Showground Detling(off of the A249) there will be a family fun day.I would like to know who would be willing to display their cars and to let paying people sit in the cars to have their photo taken. The cars will not be left on their own as we will be overseeing this activity.What do you all think?
    Daz

2. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    Daz,it would be better if you gave better info,Peter who? what is Demelza house,where is Detling and dito the A249,
    Good luck
    Dave Mc

3. Garyh

Garyh Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    Diary permitting as it's local,a kids charity and there's a chance the sun may shine count me in!

4. Andy hls

Andy hls Formula Junior

Dec 17, 2003
    Kent UK
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Have to see nearer the time but i'd be interested.

5. daz355

daz355 Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2004
    MclarenVille
    Full Name:
    Darren P
    Dave,
    Demelza house is a kids charity in Kent.If you don't live near the area then you will never heard of the County Showground and Peter is the area organiser for the FOC.
    Daz

6. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Always happy to try to help charity things like this. I'm not able to say right now but would like to and will let you know nearer the time