Ferrari NNO Book... | FerrariChat

Ferrari NNO Book...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Just got this book earlier this week; very cool... Talks about the NNO, the cars that came before it, what it's like to drive it and so forth... Pretty cool pictures, too...

2. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Hi Carbon... Automobilia has a long history of profiling individual f car models in high quality hard cover books. This Enzo edition is by far the most disappointing they have offered. Just compare to previous editions... my favorites include the TR, F40, and F50.

3. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Greg, why do you say it's disappointing...?

4. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    Nice book. Did you ever finish the puzzle?

5. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL...! i can't believe people are still asking me about that...! Amazing... i can't believe you even remember that i have it...! No, unfortunately, i never finished the puzzle... i worked on it for months, slowly "putting the pieces together" (geez, that was a lame pun), but to no avail... i feel sorta embarassed and ashamed about it; i should really give it to someone who CAN finish it so they can proudly display it... Bill, where in Atlanta do you live...?

6. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    cool. looks like an interesting read

7. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    It definitely was... It's also my FIRST BOOK on the NNO...

8. fj0

fj0 Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Mario B
    Why do you call it the "NNO"? *blushes*

9. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Just a play on the spelling to be different and original... :)

10. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I have to get that book!!
    You know that picture of a Enzo with a spoiler and with a different rear end. (sketches)

Interesting..:)

11. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia

I live in Peachtree City which is about 20 minutes south of the airport. I'm an hour to an hour and a half, depending on traffic, from most of the other Atlanta guys.

I finished that puzzle about 2 years ago! LOL. If I remember correctly you decided not to use the pic I sent you as a reference. You can't finish it without it!

Call me next time. Bruce has my numbers.

Bill

12. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    John, if you call or email Carol at The Ferrari Market Letter, i think she still has a few left... You can buy one from her... It's a pretty cool book...

Bill, LOL, yeah, i decided to try and do it the hard way... after spending literally months trying to finish it, i'm convinced a few pieces are missing... Either that or my determination just isn't what i think it is... Next time i'm in Atlanta, i'll give you a holler... :)