Ferrari show at The Gallery in Holland | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari show at The Gallery in Holland

Discussion in 'Europe' started by F SPIDER, Nov 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Not me, I will be visiting the zoo in Arnhem then :)
    I can go the sunday afterwards, 7 december. It's open on the first sunday of the month. So, if you reschedule I can join you if you want

2. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    I try to go that day too :) Should be nice...a Ferrari Chat Meeting :D at 'Brummen' :D

3. F SPIDER

F SPIDER F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 30, 2002
    NYC, A'dam, W'stock
    Full Name:
    rijk rietveld
    I cannot go on Sunday. I'm flying back to New York at 8AM.

Rijk

4. riconijhof

riconijhof Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Rico Nijhof
    No my camera is just a cheap stupid thing :D

Btw, can anyone tell me how long it takes from when you sent the subscription form to the moment you are member of FCN?

5. gerritv

gerritv Formula 3

Jun 18, 2001
    St Catharines
    Full Name:
    Gerrit
    Hi Rijk,
    I am flying from Toronto to Amsterdam via Newark on Dec 7. We should try to meet but we only have 50 minutes between flights. It's Continental Airlines.
    The world is shrinking.
    Gerrit

6. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    The world certainly is shrinking....I'm eating genuine Dutch "Zoute Drop" in Pretoria, South Africa today :D

Cheers, MARK

7. F SPIDER

F SPIDER F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 30, 2002
    NYC, A'dam, W'stock
    Full Name:
    rijk rietveld
    Gerrit

I should be landing at Newark around 10.40 AM, what about you?

Rijk

8. gerritv

gerritv Formula 3

Jun 18, 2001
    St Catharines
    Full Name:
    Gerrit
    Bummer, we land at 1820! We'll have to meet somewhere else, perhaps the Montreal GP.
    Gerrit

9. F SPIDER

F SPIDER F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 30, 2002
    NYC, A'dam, W'stock
    Full Name:
    rijk rietveld
    Gerrit,

I might attend the Canadian GP again next year. I'm not sure yet. Last time I was the guest of Minardi. I had a great time in the pits. Everyone came to have lunch at Minardi. Their cars might be not as fast as the other teams, their lunches were really appreciated.

It really showed how you will need to double the team budget for every second on the track.

We often compare our business with Minardi. Not much of a budget compared to the big architects, but we are able to play in the big league (albeit marginally).

Rijk

10. gerritv

gerritv Formula 3

Jun 18, 2001
    St Catharines
    Full Name:
    Gerrit
    Hi Rijk
    the challenge is getting a hotel room. The usual places where we stay are already full. (according to the web at least). This race we are at Hotel du Vieux Port, a bit more outside the core 'fun' area but great price. I used Freehotelsearch.com to find it. We used to stay at the Holiday Select Downtown, at bottom of China Town. But they want CD$370 per night for 2004 and 3 day guarantee (so no tap backs!).

It is a great experience though. The whole city gets into it. And no one seems to mess with your car, even if parked on Peel St for the Thursday afternoon/night Ferrair parking lot display.

Gerrit