the ride to school this morning | FerrariChat

the ride to school this morning

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by ferrari_kid, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    i was driving to school this morning in some pretty crappy weather. it was pouring and it was a little cold. what made it worst was there was traffic when normally there wouldn't be. on top of all of that i was sick.

well about halfway to school i see a silver F360 Spider just cruising in the middle lane. i pull up next to it to take a good look at the car. i was greeted with a thumbs up by the gentleman driving. i was joyed to see a ferrari owner who appreciates the extra attention his car brings. i gave him a thumbs up back and continued down 50 through annapolis. just before my exit i see him pull up next to me, and show off his NY Yankees cap, the same one i was wearing. it put a smile on my face as we waved bye to each other.

that made my morning and kept a smile on my face all the way into the classroom. i'd just like to say thanks to the driver for making my morning that much more interesting.

2. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    The Mad Hatter
    Ryan,

About what time...I work at USi on Riva Rd. and have been commuting down 50 every morning from Crofton for the last 4.5 years and have never had the luck of catching a glimpse of a Ferrari...nice to see that the guy was cool...and a Yankees fan too!!!

Cheers,
    Travis

3. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    I admire the guy for driving his Ferrari in today's weather - miserable. Hmmm ... maybe I'd better keep my Dodgers hat in my car, just in case I run into you guys.

4. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    It was near noon. There are actually a few Ferraris in Annapolis. I'm sure better weather with bring them all out. So far I have seen two F360 Spiders in the area, the red one I saw before was actually on Riva Rd.

I was surprised he was a Yankees fan too, I recently moved to MD and have been hated for wearing that Yanks cap. I'm guessing he isn't from around here either (he had MD plates though).