Mondial t 1993 cabriolet insurance valuation? | FerrariChat

Mondial t 1993 cabriolet insurance valuation?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Peppi, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Peppi

Peppi Karting

Mar 15, 2004
    UK Wales Cardiff
    Hi , too all ,I am new to ferrari chat , it seems like a great place for reading about the ferrari cars its great on here,just wanted to ask if someone knows whom can value my car ,due to classic line insurance asked me to get it valued so as they can have an agreed valuation for the vehicle with obviously some pictures I need to send them of the car in its present good state , does anyone know whom I can ask to do this or know anyone I can ask, so thanks to everyone for kind replys. Sorry forgot to mention I am from south wales Cardiff thanks.

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Cavallino magazine posts a Mercato section each issue.

If an agent of the company doesn't inspect the car personaally, you may want a professional appraisor involved.

My carrier tried to say my car had cracked lenses etc. as a prior condition after an accident, and the fact THEIR AGENT had inspected the car at time of policy issuance settled the matter.

I was glad it went that way!

3. Peppi

Peppi Karting

Mar 15, 2004
    UK Wales Cardiff
    Thanks Alan for your kind reply too me , so do I need to get my car valued for an agreed sum so as if anything happens they will pay out the agreed sum , that seems to make sense ,so do I need to go to a car dealer to get a true value for the car then have them fill out a form or something alike then send the insurance company that form as they have requested ,otherwise they have made me understand that they will only payout what the market value is ? not what the agreed value is if I dont send them the valuation agreeded details , to confirm its value does it need to be a ferrari dealer or not , has anyone else in the uk needed to do this with classic line insurance, let me know please, thanks .also if you have ,whom did the value I would like to know so I can use them also for my situation. Thanks.