Testa Roadster | FerrariChat

Testa Roadster

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by WILLIAM H, Apr 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Just a thought, If I cant find a nice TR convert I could always build my own. Just find an unloved TR for under $50k send it to the body shop that built my race car & chop it then install a roll bar & some reinforcing beams to strengthen it. After building my race car I'm not afraid of this project. I'm thinking of modifying a Jeep Bikini top for the showers, The 550 Barchetta & F50 have silly little tops also in case of showers.

Waht do you think ? Its better than allowing some poor TR to rot from lack of use

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    william - you already have two TRs. y'know, variety is the spice of life, dude ;)

doody.

3. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    The TR is just Such a beutiful car, its just art on wheels. I love the way the rear fender line starts at the front of the door & flows back . Reminds me of a Horses main flowing in the wind :)

Of course I wouldnt mind an F50 if you could lend me $500k :)

4. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Backed off buying the Koenig TR William ?

5. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I'd love to but I havent found 1, TR roadsters are pretty rare birds

6. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

OK....I misunderstand.....I'd thought you'd located the blue one with the gold wheels that was discussed in the other thread.

Good luck.