360 prices | Page 7 | FerrariChat

360 prices

Discussion in '360/430' started by ZINGARA 250GTL, Nov 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    NetViper, i never said that an Nsx was crap. I did say that the Nsx is not as enjoyable to drive as a Ferrari. People also post how unreliable Ferraris are, how the Nsx is faster, etc. Things that are just untrue. I posted a very truthfull comparison with my Nsx and my 348, and actually gave the Nsx props in many areas, and people still talked crap. Nsx is a great car, but i prefer a 328/348/355 anyday.

2. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    John, you have to pay a fee of $10K to change all the speedo clusters to MPH on this car. i had checked into bringing it one from canada few years ago and with all the warrany issues that was brought up by FNA i decided against it.

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Here's another story about shipping cars to supposedly save a few bucks.

In Canada we have 5 mph bumpers versus your 2.5 mph bumpers in the USA.

With Porsche for example......I had to install the 2.5 mph bumper shocks on a Canadian spec 930 Turbo (remember, it's a car with stronger 5 mph bumpers initially) to export it to Georgia. The parts that the dealer installed had the same look, weight, color and PART NUMBER as the existing bumper shocks that were already in the car.

You figure it out. $$$ Thanks PCNA !!!

Now for example, on Ferrari's that are "coming to Canada" (I did a few 355's) what this involves is getting some new bumper reinforcements installed, and a few French labels, among the other modifications already mentioned. Add another $10K to the bill. BTW, I do not know what happens when you send Ferrari's south for sale however, so my Porsche story is just corroboration of intent as to how manufacturer's act in these cases.

I do not know if 360's are different either , as I have not "imported/exported" any for sale...........but, because Ferrari is such a low volume manufacturer, I would have thought that they generally built their cars to a "world standard"....as in the toughest requirement for a country on a certain issue, is subsequently installed in all cars (more or less).

The price differences can be good sometimes, but their are always other things to complicate the "value" of the dollars saved.

4. ART360

ART360 Guest

Guys:

I've been in the market for a used 360 since I was told that my new one on order won't be built until after Feb next year (if at all). What I've seen: 99: 120 + or -, 00 120+, a Euro 01 at 130, w/warranty. All are F1s, all are coupes. Mileage varies between 2k and 9k. all cars are cosmetically good.

Art

5. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Boy this turned into a hilarious thread. Allan and Clax really going at it.
    I think that each cars price is based on so many factors that it is not easy to say this is too high and this is too low. Allan what happened to the picture you had of the guy with his head up his a$$ that you used on the old Ferrari Chat thread (testajoa)?

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    #156 allanlambo, Nov 20, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2022

This one? Clax asked me never to show his picture again. But here it is.

7. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Allan, don't forget the bald guy sticking his tongue out. That was pretty hilarious

8. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    which one is our resident troll? and the troll on 6 other non lambo boards (one of which netviper points out.)

9. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    "This person is on your Ignore List."

Every time I see the above, it make me glad that this feature exists. 98% of the dribble on this site comes from a single infantile idiot.

10. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Funny how i got under your skin enough for you to spend the time to make that! lol

550s are crap arent they!

11. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Hmm.. it is not easy to pick allan out of that picture ;)....

Just kidding.. Actually, nsxprime has calmed down quite a bit since allan left.

12. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Old thread on 360 prices … contrast to 2022 price trends approaching msrp.

some good nuggets in these now 19-20 yr old posts.

disregard the tail end of this old post as it goes down the rabbit hole of debate.

Also post up if you are a unicorn original owner of your 360. What kept you in the same car all these yrs??