James G. Lee car show April 3rd, Monroe Civic Center | FerrariChat

James G. Lee car show April 3rd, Monroe Civic Center

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by TopMonkey, Apr 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TopMonkey

TopMonkey Karting

Mar 14, 2004
    Monroe, LA
    Full Name:
    Joel C.
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone on here will be there. I'll be there with my camaro and my girlfriend will have her corvette. If anyone is going, I'd like to know, I'm looking forward to meeting some members of the site.

BTW, although I doubt its an issue for many F-car owners, admission is free. :) Hope to see ya'll there.

2. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I as going to go, but it is all old cars... not my style.. I wish they would get someone with a brain to plan these things.. I actually talked to the planned on the phone about doing an import show etc.. but she thought this was better.

3. TopMonkey

TopMonkey Karting

Mar 14, 2004
    Monroe, LA
    Full Name:
    Joel C.
    I know what you mean, I think old cars are cool, thats why I bought one, but I started out liking imports when I was little because my dad's friend raced BMWs... So I bought an accord and spent some money on making it go fast (HAHA). That didn't work out, so I got my camaro, and now I'm saving for another import, like another honda, or an RX-7, something like that. I got promoted to assistant manager so now I'll have some more money for that kind of thing.
    A couple months ago that ATA place on 165 had a couple 'import car shows' consisting of around 30-40 cars, they stopped doing them for some reason, I thought they were a lot of fun. I've been meaning to go up to Suncoast Sound and ask them if they would do a car show for newer cars. I really want to see your NSX, those have been my dream car since I knew what a car was.

4. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    YOu should get Suncoast to do a show.. that would be cool...

You have seen my nsx... at applebees...

5. TopMonkey

TopMonkey Karting

Mar 14, 2004
    Monroe, LA
    Full Name:
    Joel C.
    Well I think I might go up to Suncoast tomorrow morning since I don't have school, I need to get a head unit and some tweeters installed in my z28, so while I'm there I think I'll talk to them about hosting a show.