Free Beer Update | FerrariChat

Free Beer Update

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Ksullender, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Ok, how about Friday or Saturday night. I know fellow Fchatter Byron is in town from California. But being new to the area I'll need one of you guys to pick the location.

2. Danysh

Danysh Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Danysh Framroze
    If you guys want to head to Eleven50 in midtown I could probably get in you for free + get you a table etc.

website is www.eleven50.com

Let me know.

Cheers,

d

3. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Ken,

Give me an e-mail if you want to get together Friday or Saturday.

I am sure we can get a couple of the "locals" to pull their toys out for an evening. We can find a good spot over Dunwoody area and/or head downtown later. I suggest that we meet at Joey D's Oak Room (770-512-7063) first for a couple of drinks and then go from there.

Danysh

Club 1150 may be okay but I am not sure of the parking in the area. Besides, isn't club 1150 just full of drunken women between the ages of 19 and 26?

Wait --- what am I saying?? Where else would I want to go?

Brian Willis

[email protected]

4. Danysh

Danysh Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Danysh Framroze
    Brian

There's a covered parking garage across from 1150, and in the past I have seen a couple of ferrari's there in the past, but it's obviously your respective call(s) since your car(s) are a fair bit more exotic than mine :D Your right 1150 is full of drunken women between 21 and 35 ;)

Cheers,

d

5. 512Professore

512Professore Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    USA, GA.
    Full Name:
    Brian Strasburg
    Perhaps we have PLAN in the making. As some of you have pointed out, a fellow Fchatter(Bryon) will be in town for a short visit, and I have been in contact with him. Based upon his flight schedule, and other things, a SATURDAY evening get together would be best. I have never been to Club "1150", and with covered parking across the street, that might certainly work. Since the clocks get turned forward late Saturday night/Sunday Am, and with the F1 race Sunday morning early, perhaps a little earlier gathering is in order. Perhaps 7-8pm, as a suggestion. Since the new guy in town mentioned he would buy the first round(still on??), then this would be a very nice opportunity for all of us.

6. Danysh

Danysh Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Danysh Framroze
    I'm busy Saturday night with friends visiting from Florida, but I would be more than happy to set you guys up at Eleven50. If we can use this thread to to compile a list of names I can get you all free admission plus a table in the VIP area. They also have an outdoor patio which is a very pleasant area to relax, drink and soak up the atmosphere.

Cheers,

d

7. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    I can make it tonight or saturday morning or maybe lunch if you guys get this organized. Saturday night I am going to Florida.
    Cheers.

8. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hey guys, whats the plan? Are we on for Saturday night at 1150? Are we having dinner before hand? I am going to try and make it.

9. Danysh

Danysh Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Danysh Framroze
    Until I hear confirmation, I am not reserving the table or putting names on the list so let me know.

10. 512Professore

512Professore Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    USA, GA.
    Full Name:
    Brian Strasburg

When is the latest that you need to know, or have some confirmation ?? Is there a minimum number of people required ?? How can we contact you, as it looks like things probably won't "gell" until tomorrow sometime. In any case, thanks much for your generous offer to set up a table, etc., for us.

Ciao, e Grazie

11. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    Have fun guys. Maybe next time I'll be there.

12. Danysh

Danysh Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Danysh Framroze
    Ideally if you guys could get me some confirmation before noon give or take an hour or so tomorrow that would be perfect. The club itself opens at 9p.m. and stays open till around 3a.m. I believe so it should be a pretty good time.
    There is no minimum amount of people required. I will PM you my cellphone number as a means of contact. Unfortunately I have a prior dinner engagement tomorrow night, but if you guys plan on sticking around for a while I plan to drop in around 11:30 - midnight. If you guys are still there, round of drinks on me.

Cheers,

d

13. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    guys -
    I'm honored... I feel like a celebrity!
    Danysh - thanks for the tickets... fully appreciated!

For those of you that are interested, a few of us will be meeting up for some dinner and heading out for the evening. It would be great to meet up with some more f-chatters!

give me a call at 310.993.4833 if you want to meet up!

Thanks
    Byron

14. Danysh

Danysh Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Danysh Framroze
    you're very welcome! hope y'all had a good time! :D

Cheers,

d