GT4 in Ann Arbor......anyone here? | FerrariChat

GT4 in Ann Arbor......anyone here?

Discussion in '308/328' started by Agent Smith, Apr 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    4 times in the last two weeks I've seen a dark grey GT4 zipping down towards M14 around late afternoon. Does it belong to a member? I just wanted to say it's great that it gets driven so often - not to mention that it gives me something to look forward to on my way home :)

2. fpb

fpb Karting

Dec 18, 2003
    MI, Chicago
    I think it belongs to Brock Yates.

3. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Wow no kidding? That would explain it.

4. Sarc

Sarc Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    USA
    I know of an engineer consultant of ours that has one, and he's in Livonia. If it's a little italian guy, it's probably him.

BTW, saw a yellow Gallardo lastnight in Northville and later in Novi. Not a fan of the color, but the car was striking (and dirty!),which means it's getting it's exercise. Good owner!

5. rifter

rifter Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    i live in ann arbor. i've seen the car once, coming the other way, down 23.

i looked over the median for no particular reason and saw it emerge from behind a mustang. it was very strange.

some other cars i see frequently on 23 (in the summer): a purple lamborghini vt, a red 550, a yellow 550, and a red 308.

6. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    I doubt it. Yates works for C&D, but he lives in Wyomimg, NY, near Buffalo, and he's not much of a Ferrari guy.

7. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    There was a Gray GT4 from Mich. on EBAY a couple of months ago. It had red interior. Maybe the same car.

8. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I've seen the same car heading east on I94 near A2/Saline and State Street. I've even seen him driving it in the rain! If you ever see a red 348 Spider running around town, that's me.

9. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002

Yeah it was dirty the last time I saw it. I thought it was cool that it was being driven so much in any circumstance.

Hey Mike, I have seen your car zipping around from time to time. Hope to see it again now that the weather is shaping up around here :)