Ferrari Service in Western NY? | FerrariChat

Ferrari Service in Western NY?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by YOUNGSTOWN328, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. YOUNGSTOWN328

YOUNGSTOWN328 Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    I am selling my '86 328 GTS, and need to get a PPI for potential buyers. Does anyone know of a mechanic I can go to in the Buffalo/ Niagara Falls area or any place close? Just moved here recently, need to get 30k done or recommend a place for a local buyer to get done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stephen

2. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

The only dealers I know are Wide World of cars(Ny) and Ferrari of Ontario(Can)

They will be able to give you the PPI and maybe even take care of the transport when doing the major.

3. norm

norm Karting

May 30, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    When I sold my Mondial Cab in the fall, the buyer had a PPM done at Extreme Performance in Webster, an eastern suburb of Rochester. They did a PPM including leak down & compression test as well. There are also a couple of other places in Rochester that service Ferrari as well. If I am not mistaken, there is a guy on Walden Ave that does Ferrari work, out in Lancaster area.

Let me know if you need more info on the places in Rochester.

4. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Hey! You're in Rochester. Cool. I'm in Ithaca. I'm coming with a friend soon to pick up his new C4S at the Porsche dealership in Rochester. (it's on the boat!) The roads here are just terrible - I don't know how people drive sports cars upstate.

5. timgos

timgos Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 8, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    There is also another place in Webster by the name of International Automotive in Webster (across from the bowling alley). I have seen a 355 Spider in there for service so that may be another potential place you could try.

6. Emilio84

Emilio84 Rookie

Mar 23, 2004
    I have yet to see an F-Car on the road up here in Rochester. Then again I live down in Rockland County and I am only up here in Rochester for school, RIT. Contrary to popular belief its actually nice up here when it warms up. As for the roads... yea Rochester, I am in Henrietta if you want to be specific, has some of the worst roads I have ever seen. That Porsche dealership wouldn't happen to be the one in Henrietta next to the Honda Dealership would it? They had an F-car in their showroom a while back so maybe you could check with them about getting the service done there.

Best of luck!
    Emilio F.

7. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Yeah, John Holtz - they gave my friend a Honda once as a loaner. They also sell Audis, I believe. They have a Carrera GT allocation for this fall or next year, which I found surprising