You lot have to read this | FerrariChat

You lot have to read this

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Badapple, Apr 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    A funny read, although cant argue with the perseption of the way the average F car owner drives.

2. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2002
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    AndrewG
    What a funny thread, think the person who started it must have just had his girlfriend stolen by somebody in an f-car or something similar to get that jealous

Maybe the start of a new thread

"why do little boys in their mothers 1.nothing shopping car always drive with their fog lights on 3 inches from my back bumper in heavy traffic!!!"

3. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Renault rusty cooling system talk-FACT,

cheers
    Dale.

4. Organiser

Organiser Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    West Midlands UK
    Full Name:
    Phil Haynes
    Kids, don`t you just love em,

Just trying to remember the last time I was passed by a Renault, even one with a 4inch drainpipe exhaust and a stereo that weigh`s more than the engine !!!! (LOL).

Phil.

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    HAHAHA....those Clio boys have never behind / in front of me,Joe ,Wazza and Andy on a "Sunday" drive !

6. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Pee'd me off so much I had to register just to reply !

But Funny....I suppose.

Steve

7. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    Its kind of interesting how they perceive us though,I think if they thought about it they could take away ferrari enter Clio or any other car for that matter,the point being it coul;d have been any driver they were talking about.

8. Davey S1

Davey S1 Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Cardiff, Wales
    Full Name:
    David
    Nice reply Steve!

I usually find that those people you come across in other performance cars are not the problem, you may have a little go at each other but it's usually done in a friendly and safe way.

The problem are the older more basic cars which look like they have been covered in glue and driven through Halfords window being driven by baseball cap wearing 'yoof' with their mates in the car.

9. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    If I had a Clio I'd just cruise it - sound system turned up pumping.

Clio drivers know how to rag it when it comes to towns and villages too that's how I got banned 5 times in the past 6 years - wicked cool ain't it