what to buy? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

what to buy?

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by smg2, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    BTW I don't think you could afford many V12s and a maser, except maybe a 400 or 412, for under 100k. You should look at 308s/328s.

2. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Nissan Skyline. R33 or [R34 (maybe a pre-owned one for 100k)]

Great reliablity, great power, 4 door, awesome power. And definitely don't see them at the local Starbucks.

http://www.skylinegtr.com/STOCKLIST.html

or someone on here has been trying to sell some R33s

Then I would say Merc E55 AMG or CL65

Then Maser

3. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Scott, it was either Motor Trend or Car and Driver, I get both and I can not remember which one the article was in. Their websites should have it on there.

4. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    Will go look for that one, Thought I had found every possible article during my 5 month wait for car. Did see this one in Road&Track. Where the Maserati tied the lexus for last place. I have never put too much into these comparisons tests as they factor in to much of what was not important in my buying priorities. Score gets affected by things like price, mileage, trunk space and such. On this comparison I looked mainly at the performance section where if you took out the fuel economy points, It was pretty dead even between the Maserati and 911. Also if they factored in what I feel they should have, is points for exclusiveness and then the Maserati was the easy winner for me
    http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=31&article_id=735&page_number=1

5. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    preowned 456 GT;) or the maserati, I love both.