New member, a few photos of the car and info about myself | FerrariChat

New member, a few photos of the car and info about myself

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by STEEDA30, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. STEEDA30

STEEDA30 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Atlanta(Vinings),Ga.
    Full Name:
    Rick Charles
    Hey all,

I'm not a Ferrari owner, but am however a fan of the cars :) I aspire to own one someday. There's just something about them, the rich racing heritage and prestige one feels when owning one, not to mention the song of Ferrari's V8 and V12 engines :D . As of now I have a 2001 Mustang Steeda GT, serialization #30. It was one of the 70 cars that Steeda turned out in 2001 from their HQ in Pompano Beach, Fla. Steeda is another manufacturer of performance parts for Mustangs, much like Roush and Saleen. Steeda however specializes more in suspension work than anything else. They do make a killer supercharger kit though. Mine is close to stock in the power department (~275 bhp, 302 lb-ft) but has some suspension work done by Steeda. My goal is to have a Mustang that can hold its own on a road course (since everyone says they can't turn! heh). I plan to attend the Nov 15th track day at Talladega if all goes well, and see what it can do. :)
    The airplane in the pictures is my dads, based at McCullom Field, Kennesaw Ga. I love aviation and hope to fly for a major airline someday (got my pilots license in Oct. of '02 and am working towards my goal!) I'm 18 now, 19 in November and attend Kennesaw State U.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Welcome to the website!! Im also a mustang owner and commercial aviation enthusiast. Im split between going for a career as an airline pilot or classical musician :)

Nice looking car!

BTW, the mustang doesnt corner THAT bad :) Well...may not be a Ferrari but I like it!

3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    as soon as I saw your user name, I knew you were a Mustang guy... Welcome aboard.

4. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    Great car.

GREAT Plane !!!!! That's great if you are starting out with tailwheels - you'll find you are better 'on your feet' than a lot. Congrats on your pilot's license and best for the future!

Welcome to FChat!

5. STEEDA30

STEEDA30 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Atlanta(Vinings),Ga.
    Full Name:
    Rick Charles
    Thanks for the welcome, learning to fly in the Cub has made every tri-cycle gear plane feel like I'm using training wheels, heh ;) I have around 500 hrs in the Cub but only about 75 in the C-172/152. The flight school just got a '78 Citabria Decathalon that I'll have to be checking out soon for sure! SNJ's are sweet machines, gotta love that loud characteristic flyby sound.