Info on 355 purchase | FerrariChat

Info on 355 purchase

Discussion in '348/355' started by frisbee54, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. frisbee54

frisbee54 Rookie

Apr 1, 2004
    Napa CA
    Full Name:
    Douglas Morgan
    Hi my name Is Doug and this is my first post here on this board. I've had a 308,328 and a 86 TR in the past and would like to buy a 355 B I saw one listed that was a 95 yellow/ blk with 9k miles and red calipers with 30K svc done and tubi exhaust and the add date was 3-29-04 I went back to get phone # and cant find the add now, its in So Cal and the owner said to talk to Byron on this board as he knew how nice car was.Does anyone know if this car sold? and or how to get ahold of the owner my email is [email protected] and my phone # 707-328-5819 Thank You in advance for your help on this car or if you have any leads for a nice 355 B
    Doug

2. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger

No sweat...if it's not available there are plenty more yellow for sale at dealers across the US and in Ferrari Market Letter.

3. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Doug,
    If it's the same car I'm thinking, then yes, I know the car and know the owner... it is by far the absolute cleanest 95 355 I've ever seen... Not only can you eat off of it (interior and exterior), the owner took meticulous care of it and ran only 100 octane fuel in it! It has a tubi and test pipe combination that would send chills down your spine. :)

I believe the reason why you don't see it posted anymore is b/c the car may not be available for sale anymore. But I've forwarded your post onto him and hopefully, he'll respond to you soon about it.

With only 8900 miles and perfectly tuned, this car was a head-turner. If I was in a market for one, I would have bought it in a heartbeat!!

Byron

4. frisbee54

frisbee54 Rookie

Apr 1, 2004
    Napa CA
    Full Name:
    Douglas Morgan
    Thanks Byron

5. Dave In Jersey

Mar 19, 2004
    South New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dave Framkel
    Ok, maybe I'm just thick...but where does one purchase 100 octane gas??

6. Wildwarrior

Wildwarrior Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2003
    PA
    Full Name:
    Glen Winters
    I fill mine with 100 unleaded at my local Sunoco station.

7. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    In Southern CA there are a few 76 stations that sell 100 octane right at the pump. I just filled up this morning. It was $4.45 a gallon. Funny thing is - it has been $4.45 a gallon when super unleaded was $1.89 a gallon. Now super is $2.49 a gallon and the 100 octane hasn't moved a penny!

8. frisbee54

frisbee54 Rookie

Apr 1, 2004
    Napa CA
    Full Name:
    Douglas Morgan
    Hi Jeff how is your friends 360 ?
    Doug