ATTN CHAA -2----------- | FerrariChat

ATTN CHAA -2-----------

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Organiser, Apr 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Organiser

Organiser Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    West Midlands UK
    Full Name:
    Phil Haynes
    Hi, Chaa.

Something you may be interested on Channel 4 tv tonight.

A new show at 8-00pm called the Bodyguards, 12 members of the public spend three weeks in training to become bodyguards.

Regards,

Phil.

2. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Thank maye, i have heard about it,

3. DEI

DEI Karting

Mar 21, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Dave I
    Chaa, what exactly do you and for who? Have a couple of friends that are ex-Marine and ex-SAS, but none of them drive bentleys and ferraris - pray do tell?

4. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    DEA if they are ex mob then they would have heard of John Tombs who runs the International Professional Bodyguard Association, the company trains ex forces including SAS. I have been part of this for over 14 years now.I have workrd throughout the world on different contracts until i met my current client 8 years ago_Ofcourse i am not going to tell you who i am with but when i met him there was a very heavy situation going down that myself and my team delt with. As regards to your mates who are ex mob and dont drives ferraris.....thyats becourse they are not C.P.Os. Its every C.P.Os dream to get there own Millionaire client with a long contract.Now my teams roll is more K.N.R ( kidnap and Ransom). Regarding moneys paid, put it this way our nicname is "bullit catchers" and by the very nature of our work demands high incomes we cant be on basic wage, and also remember we have a use by dates like footballers. An expereanced C.P.O can make between £50,000 and £100,00 pa, usualy part of a C.P.Os wage is paid out by the clients Bank via a K.N.R Insurance policy. How much is a life worth? its all as they say relevent, if i never have to go into a state of red again then its easy money.....But if things are high risk and i catc a bullit....is £50,000 to £100,000 worth it. What would you do......And lets say a C.P.O finds a I.E.D (bomb) under a car and is in another country where the locals are not frendly,and the I,E.D has to be handeld by a C.P.O, i would say there worth there money. Some folk make there money by sitting down all day in front of sheets of papers and make more than the C.P.O bullit catchers, thats there bag and not ours.I hope this helps you understand the roll of a C.P.O more.