My Ferrari Dealer. | FerrariChat

My Ferrari Dealer.

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by F40, Apr 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    #1 F40, Apr 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I saw the other thread, so I started making this since I was bored... It's for 1:18's though... I've gotten this far in about half an hour... Keep in mind I can only use one hand due to injury. I'm going to make it one large window, instead of three, and make it longer as well... I'm trying to decided on an exterior color for the box, the floor will be a white/black checkered design. There is a big box that will go in the back as a shop, it will feature a hoist, tools,etc... An office is also being built... Tell me what you think.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Patrick,

is that the mock up for Mesa Ferrari :D

3. Eric W

Eric W Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Looks good, keep us updated on your progress!!!

4. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Yup... Except the box would be replaced with a trailer, or double wide, along with some toofless Apache Junction citizens.

5. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    LOL dont you mean toofless AJ resedents with mullets selling meth to the customers :D

6. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    True dat... I told my mom I'm going to grow a mullet so next time I go to Wally-World in AJ I'll fit right in...

7. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Patrick,
    Find some pictures of Ferrari of San Fran's buildings. Beige with tile roofs and green trim on the windows. Looks very Italian and very classy.

8. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    #8 F40, Apr 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here's an update... I like the FoSF idea, I like the square windows with the green, and the pedestals. I made the 3 windows 1 big window on mine, added doors, and a square window above the doors. I'm going to add another window to the left of the doors where the 355GTS is though... What do you think?

9. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    that is why i live on the West Side instead of toothless mullet headed meth addicts. I get to play dodge the Golf cart in Sun City :D