DONT PASS ANY GREEN TRUCKS!!! | FerrariChat

DONT PASS ANY GREEN TRUCKS!!!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Apr 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    What a weekend, Met Byron who purchased a 456, great guy, wonderful car!

I drove up from Columbia, SC, 231 miles one way in my 308 GTO rebody. Got paced by an off duty in a mini van in simpsonville, two cars stoped me a few miles down the road, warning only.

Drove to Bufford HWY and the Dam Road, on the way back, passed a green truck on a bridge on the Bufford Hwy, blue lights, it was a game wardon. He called in a deputy who wrote me a ticket for passing within 100 feet of a bridge.

Are there any points associated with this?

All in all, the cops were real car fans, the last one said he would be doing the same thing if he had the car. For me, I think I got off light, I really hammered it and there were double lines on the bridge. I hope I can work things out. I think the "word" is slow down, drive the challenge on the track, and be cool!

2. Danysh

Danysh Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Danysh Framroze

holy s**t - I think I saw you guys this afternoon (~12:45ish) driving down Peachtee and turning onto Lenox to go to 400N??

That's a beautiful car you have there!

Cheers,

d

3. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    haha... David - that was a trip.

Guys... it wasn't as bad as it seemed. However, the officers did seem puzzled at why there was a southern boy and an asian guy in the middle of Buford Dam with a red ferrari! haha...

Thanks for a great time in the car, D. Sorry you got that ticket - glad to hear that you got back in town in one piece.

Danysh - thanks for the 1150 tix... we went there and had a great time.

Woo-hoo... atlanta, baby - gotta go back! gotta go back!

Byron