Enzo Custom Car | FerrariChat

Enzo Custom Car

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Wesley, Apr 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wesley

Wesley Karting

Feb 5, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Wesley Ruijterman
    Yesterday I saw on the dutch discovery channel an item about custom cars. In that program there was an man from Canada who made a customize to his Ferrari Enzo. Het put on bigger wheels with one bolt, just like the Formula 1 Ferrari. I don't have any pictures, but it looks terrible.
    My opinion is that you cannot customize a perfect car like an Enzo!! Than you don't have a ferrai-heart thatyou supposed to have, when you are an owner of a Enzo.

What's you opinion??

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Were they Ferrari wheels, and was this the only change made to the car? in my opinion you cannot change perfection.

3. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    The Enzo if Fugly, trading it for an F40 or F50 would be an improvement

4. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
  5. KNanthrup

KNanthrup Karting

Jan 14, 2004
    Issaquah, WA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Ah yes, I remember seeing that episode. First thing I thought of.

6. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    This has been on here a bunch of times
    They just put diff wheels on the dam thing and it looks awful that show RIDES is just plain terrible

BBC Come and save us from this and shows like "Pimp My Ride"

7. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    What they did to that Enzo would be like taking the Mona Lisa and replacing her face with the head of a Rottweiller. That was my impression, a masterpiece of a car with those grotesque wheels. Big f....... deal that they are Giovanni or givanna whatever!!! Bling Blinging, stick to the SUV's.

8. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Agreed, but don't count out the 288 GTO

9. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Do those guys at West Coast Customs really do that good of work. Everytime I see them on "Pimp my Ride" they do such shotty work you can see all the waves in the body work and hack work in the trunk stereo installs.

10. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Just a hack shop with good PR IMHO

11. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

I don't know. As a matter of fact, I called those guys a few months back because I don't have a CD changer in my car and didnt want to fork out the $1400 for the stock one, so I called them. I know you need a factory wiring harness for it to work in conjunction w/the fatory stereo, so I asked and the guy I spoke to on the phone sounded clueless. I mean, maybe it was just him but I think, with all that publicity they get on Dupont registry and also on TV, you would figure they would have a better representative on the phone. But again, maybe the guy who i talked on the phone wasn't a technician.

12. Seth

Seth Formula 3

Feb 8, 2004
    Texas
    that canada guy has 2 enzos so he has a stock one and modded one...

13. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony

do you know who he is?

14. 4RE Bob

4RE Bob Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Muskoka, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Bob
    It's what we do in the great white north, over a long winter. Plus if we paint them black, they remind us of hockey pucks. We only have two seasons, winter and last winter, so maybe the new rims are for the snow tires.

15. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    lol...

i'd love to see the enzo in some snow. but i bet the owners baby them too much to see any of that.

16. Avia1

Avia1 Rookie

Nov 14, 2003
    Guy has one but lots of other cars. That car also has a modified exhaust on it too based on a 360. Nice dog face 4RE Bob...

17. 4RE Bob

4RE Bob Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Muskoka, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Bob
    The long face is because I don't have my car yet. Soon. DR was good?

18. Jason W

Jason W Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jason
    The owner was given the rims for free in exchange for letting Giovanni use his car in a show.