Lame-o-rossa! | FerrariChat

Lame-o-rossa!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by allanlambo, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    #1 allanlambo, Apr 2, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Dave328

Dave328 Formula 3

Nov 24, 2002
    Katy
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Here is a good one:

3. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

#3 Aureus, Apr 2, 2004
  4. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#4 maranelloman, Apr 2, 2004
  5. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    wow kool Countach....not that I like it...its different though.

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Thats a fake Countach, horrible kit.

7. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    It is most definately fake, but you have to say, it looks like a "sports car tank"!

PS I LOVE the 'limp' sideview mirror!

8. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Allan and MM, HILARIOUS!! Why do all these moderators want to ban these threads, like I'm a troll! I don't think so!

9. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    You mean the 80's style Chevy Cargo Van wheels aren't factory original? ;)

10. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
  11. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
  12. anotherguy

anotherguy F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    From his wonderful website My notes added in parentheses:

Modifications

Brake Upgrades: Custom (I can't the picture of holes cut in the floorboards for Flinstone Style breaking.

Drivetrain / Transmission: Clutch Masters(after seeing his lovely shifter plate on definitely want to have work done by they guy he reccomends at the bottom of the page. I wonder how often he drops his crack pipe down into that cavern. Flywheel material: Donny Osmond records.)

Electronics: HKS (A Casio Watch, a breadboard from radioshack and )

Engine Components: HKS (Most likely forged upside down coke cans for some low compression dished pistons. He did drink the coke first though to lower reciprocating mass**for higher revs.)

Exhaust: Custom (Nothing but the finest T-304 Stainless PVC pipes and a Foldgers original muffler)

Header: Custom (Hmmm...could have sworn that this was part of the exhaust system. But I'll venture to say his intense knowledge of thermal dynamics and the flow of gasses at high temperatures coupled with his extensive r&d program allowed him to discover the beneficial properties of using cardboard toliet paper rolls. Seeing as it is a turbo, I am sure he used a paper towel tube for the downpipe.)

Ignition: HKS (A in a wheel. The timing may not be spot on but as long as he keeps feeding his fuzzy friend cheese and bread he won't let him down while he is putting the smack down on some piece of sissy ass prancing horse crap)

Intake: HKS (I heard tampons make great highflow airfilters, but didn't know HKS was making intakes with them yet. And is that a really big bandage on the intake pipes? Is the engine as wounded as the exterior?)

Performance Chip: Superchip (With all of the extensive customization I would think that a Custom chip would be in order as well. I am thinking Lays, but I could be wrong, as he also strikes me as a Dorito type.)

Shocks: Tokico ( They made custom shocks just for him. In keeping with the high quality, high performance custom modifications, they used 1949 Chevy Suburban bodies and shafts and rubberized hot water bottles as reservoirs. They are adjustable though as you can always drain/add some water.)

Springs: Eibach (Well, they are painted red and they do have the stickers on them but I would guess they came out of the kind of pen that you have to push the plunger on the top to expose the tip. He probably cut a coil off though to lower his ride and up the spring rate for some added stiffness in the turns)

Strut Bars: Custom (To quote mommy dearest, "No more wire hangers.")

But it outruns the F2004 and corners like it is on rails (HO Scale train).

I would say lay off the girl. She obviously isn't well in the first place and with how she towers over him, she might snap and impale his hand on his own hair before beating him to death with his strut bars. Then what do we do for entertainment.

-ag

13. Tom S

Tom S Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2003
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Thomas Saupe
    So that's who stole my Donny Osmond albums!

14. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Classic, awesome. I'm eagerly awaiting when Forza asks to do a cover story on the Lamo-Rossa!!! LOL

15. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden