Newbie saying hello | FerrariChat

Newbie saying hello

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by stradale88, Apr 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stradale88

stradale88 Karting

Apr 5, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Roland
    Hello everyone,

I just registered, browsed through the forums and came to the conclusion I have a lot of reading to do. I'm a great Ferrari (and also other Italian car manufacturers) fan for as long as I can remember. Nice to see a forum that cares about the enormous amount of classic cars as well.

Unfortunately I don't own a Ferrari (or any other car) at the moment, but it's nice to read your stories about Ferrari ownership. It adds to the experience and makes me want one even more badly.

Keep up the good work! I hope to be visiting these forums often.

Cheers
    stradale88
    - Roland -

2. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    The Mad Hatter
    Roland,

Welcome from a fellow "rookie". This site has provided so much in the form of information that I have yet to have the need to look anywhere else! Welcome aboard and enjoy yourself. I would recommend either a silver or rossa subscription as there is even more fantastic information in those forums as well!

Cheers,
    Travis

3. stradale88

stradale88 Karting

Apr 5, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Roland
    Thanks Travis.

I'm also a member of Jabba's World, which is pretty busy as well. But I can handle another membership, especially when it concerns a site dedicated to Ferrari.

I'll look into the subscriptions.

4. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Welcome aboard. If fill out the basics of your profile, e.g., cars and location, you may find more people contacting you about our shared passion.

Thx, DrTax

5. stradale88

stradale88 Karting

Apr 5, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Roland
    Thanks for welcoming me aboard DrTax. I have been looking for the options you're talking about, but, as you would expect from a genuine newbie, I couldn't find them. Needless to say I already looked in my profile. Could anyone point out to me where I can add location etc?

6. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Click user option in upper right corner, then User control panel.

7. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    I'ld like to say hello and welcome too, Roland!
    This really is a great site if you love Ferrari's. Lot's of intresting info...

Greets, Alexander

8. bubba

bubba Formula 3

May 8, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    PPPP
    Welcome, Roland, to this board! You have come to the right place. I've learned so much about so many things (Ferrari and non-Ferrari related) since discovering this board 2 years ago. It's a gold mine of info.

9. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Hi Roland!

I just saw you're from the Netherlands!
    Have a look in the Europe section too...!
    I'm sure you'll find some more intresting threads and people there :D

Greets, Alexander