Awesome Time this Weekend!! | FerrariChat

Awesome Time this Weekend!!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Ksullender, Apr 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Great to meet you Rick, Brian, David, and to catch up Byron. FOA was extremely nice, did Byron's PPI and showed us the service dept. Lunch at Champs, dinner in Buckhead at Tu Tu and thanks to Danysh for the passes to eleven 50, great club!! Then back to buckhead and closed out Buckhead at Red Door. One nice cop there that didn't give us too much grief over backing Davids Ferrari up down the street. And Byron showed us his 'skills'. Most guys come in from out of town and try to hook up with 'a' girl, Byron pull a table of 12!!

Great time, Byron get those pics posted!!

2. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Wait till you hear the rest of the story, yeah it was a great time, I need a vacation.

3. Danysh

Danysh Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Danysh Framroze
    12?!?! details please :D

4. branko

branko F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 17, 2003
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Full Name:
    Branko Medenica
    We are waiting..............

5. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Ken, David, Brian, and Rick! Thanks for an awesome weekend.

I don't think I could think of a better way to purchase my new car... hey guys, don't let Ken talk it up... it wasn't "12"... maybe 10, at most! ;) Pictures will come soon... I have to upload them to the computer when I get home to LA this weekend.

David - no more green trucks for you! thanks for the ride - your car is fun... hope it goes to a good home.

Ken - you da man. Can't wait for you to have your 348 so we can roll around the ATL! FDC Atlanta is in the making!!

Brian - very nice 512TR!! great sound and great pick-up!

Danysh - thanks again for the tickets - hope to meet you one day.

I might be back in town again in the next few weeks... if not, if any of you are ever in the LA area, let me know in advance... I will line up some cars to do a weekend drive! :)

Pictures are coming soon... I promise!!

Byron

6. sunburn

sunburn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Dawsonville, GA
    Full Name:
    Rick R.
    Well Byron, since I was the only one that didn't go to Buckhead Saturday night I want to see the pictures too! I did have bond money available just in case I got the dreaded 3:00am call.
    It was great meeting you guys.

Rick . . . .

7. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Damnit, sorry I missed you guys. I had a stinking wedding party that I had to attend with my girlfriend. Arrrgghghhh!!

8. 512Professore

512Professore Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    USA, GA.
    Full Name:
    Brian Strasburg
    Rick,

Don't feel bad, as I didn't go to Buckhead either. I guess somehow, us "residents" didn't get included, ha, ha, especially us "old farts".

For sure, it was a pleasure to meet Bryon, Dave, Rick and Ken, and I am sure our paths will cross again, probably sooner than than later. It looks like Bryon is getting a very nice 456GT, and WELCOME to the 12 cylinder genre.. you will really enjoy, especially after a few mods. This get together is what Fchat brings to the Ferrari group/owners and lovers... a chance to share similiar interests that wouldn't have been possible otherwise.

FORZA FERRARI !!

9. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    We had your number on speed dial Rick!!