Could someone take a look at a car for me! | FerrariChat

Could someone take a look at a car for me!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by vincent355, Mar 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Hi,

I'm wondering if someone could stop by symbolic in la Jolla and look at the black 365GTC/4 they have there. Please give me an impression on the interior, leather, dash, exterior paint (specifically hood), and maybe see what the engine number is (should be stamped on left hand side of block.

Thanks,

Vincent.

2. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Anybody?

There's some other neat cars there. I'm up in the bay area and considering flying down for a test drive, would like to know if it's worth my while.

Thanks,

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hi Vincent, Im pretty far away from La Jolla, but since your desperate, I can possibly stop by there next weekend if thats not too far off for you. Dont know for sure yet, so dont hold me to my word quite yet! Ill let you know as this week progresses.

4. F456 V12

F456 V12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2004
    Coto de Caza
    Full Name:
    Christian
    I was there last Thursday and the car seems to be in pretty good shape best I can tell. I think it is a Euro conversion/import. The pictures on their WEB site seem like a fair representation of the car.

5. SAF1

SAF1 Karting

Jun 26, 2003
    OC CA & Bangkok
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Actully I was there today and I just read your request (how funny) and I saw the blk 365gtc and looked like in good shape. The paint was nice and the leather looked fine as well. I did not check engine or anything else.

Good luck..

6. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Thanks everybody.

Sounds like I should take a look at it. I'm planning on heading down there next weekend, Saturday I hope.

7. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Vincent - here's one to look at:
    http://www.dupontregistry.com/search/srDetails.asp?itemid=148922&sessionkey={0F7B8107-6CE0-42DD-83CF-6C8CF780833C}

(in case the link doesn't work... 1972 red/blk C4, recently restored, F of CF)

I still haven't made it to Napa yet - but would still love a tour one day!! :)
    When are you coming to So Cal? Look me up!

B.

8. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Byron,

I'm coming down to SoCal on Saturday for a test drive in the C4. If you or any of the FDC guys are around I would love to meet up.

I'll email you my info.

Vincent.

9. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hey Vincent, if your free on Saturday morning, try and pop over to Crystal Cove (7-9am). Early, but VERY much worth it. If your interested, drop me a PM and I will give you directions and my cell number.