Ferrari | FerrariChat

Ferrari

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Dale, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Hi guy's,there's an old p-car dealers about a couple of miles from where i live,
    its been closed for a couple of years,now whats gone up round the building
    yes ferrari sign's all round the building,this is good and im off up there to see whats going on,will let you know my findings,better be plenty of ferraris in there,

cheers
    Dale.

2. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    If we are talking Little Aston isn't it Evans Halshaw Ferrari which has changed its name to PJ Evans Ferrari and taken over the Evans Halshaw Porsche garage that was there.

3. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Hi Izza i know where that dealer is,this is another one,this one is about 4 miles from junction 4 M5,going to have a ride up there in the morning to see if there are any ferraris in,

cheers
    Dale.

4. Organiser

Organiser Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    West Midlands UK
    Full Name:
    Phil Haynes
    Hi Dale,

You will find that this is part of P.J. Evans (ex Evans Halshaw), the new Showroom has been opened to service the south side of Birmingham. The main Ferrari Showroom is now at Little Aston. I have been told that the old showroom at Waterlinks is going to sell Harleys when the refit is finished.

Phil.

5. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Hi Phil i thought the ferrari dealers that was in waterlinks that is now in sutton
    coldfield was run by the pendragon group,so its pj evans that runs this dealers never knew that,

cheers
    Dale.

6. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
  7. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Hi Robert its not that one,that one i found out about not so long back,going to have a look though,this one is in hagley at the bottom of the clent hills,
    it does have ferrari-maserati signs outside,ment to go up there yesterday but didnt get chance,

cheers
    Dale.

8. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Dale,

I was brought up in that neck of the woods- my folks live near Bewdley, so Mum & Dad keep me posted of FCar developments!

Has the lot that used to be a Porsche main agent converted to Ferrari-Maserati?

That'll be a happy diversion when visiting B'ham...

Try this lot too- look good.

http://www.hagleycar.com/

Robert.

9. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Yes Robert its the old porsche dealers that now has the ferrari masa signs outside now,hagley cars know that one he has a few ferraris in now and then its down by the cross keys,so you were brought up in bewdley nice place,gets a little flooded when it rains bad,nice pubs down there to,

cheers
    Dale.

10. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    They live about 6 miles from Bewdley. Nice part of the world, as you say. Great driving roads in the countryside too, so much better than the crowded South where I now live which is speed limit, camera, traffic calming and stupid nannying sign capital of the World. Grrrr :-(

Robert.

11. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Robert we always used to go via bewdley,bridgenorth then out,fantastic roads
    and nice pubs and vilages to stop and have a bite,all on motorcycles though,
    gave them up nearly 5 years ago now after 20 mad years and survied the experiance,good fun never going back on bikes again,do miss the country side out that way,will get back out there on four wheels and in the future it will be a ferrari,cant wait,

cheers
    Dale.

12. Organiser

Organiser Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    West Midlands UK
    Full Name:
    Phil Haynes
    Hi Dale.

P.J Evans was one of the old trading names dropped some years back, then it returned when they split the Jaguar showroom from the Ferrari side due to Ferrari dealers having to take on Maserati, and Jaguar would not allow this to happen and it`s now back as the Ferrari Group name. Pendragon is the Group trading name, which is in turn owned by Inchcape who also own our old friends
    Maranello Concessionaires. Small world.

Hollingsworth`s over in Worcester are all ex Evans Halshaw
    For what it`s worth !!!!

Regards,

Phil.

13. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Thank's Phil for the info,its nice to know about the ferrari dealers independants in my area,

cheers
    Dale

14. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Hi guts just been in my first ferrari dealers,walked in and went to the office and asked the guy if i could have a look round the ferraris,he said help yourself sir,what a nice chap very nice,had a nice 355 spider in blue realy nice and a 575 to will post pics later,

cheers
    Dale.

15. 328Matt

328Matt Karting

Dec 3, 2003
    Lymm,Cheshire
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I had to pick up parts for my 328 at the dealer in wilmslow(stratstone). The showroom is now 100% Porsche, and the workshop all aston martin.The Ferraris were on show in one end of the workshop with a make shift wall fencing them off.From what i could find out they are going to share a showroom with jaguar nearer manchester.That was months ago however and the web site still lists the wilmslow showroom.Anyone know if and where they are going?

16. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    #16 Dale, Apr 11, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is the dealers i visited after a rather nice day at donington park,
    its just up the road from me, not long opened,went in and had a look around,
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    #17 Dale, Apr 11, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017