What's up with Pebble Beach's ticket sales? | FerrariChat

What's up with Pebble Beach's ticket sales?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by tifosi12, Apr 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I'm trying to get general admission tickets for the Pebble Beach concours in August. Their website said that the tickets would go on sale in April. Well, it is April now, but their online shop is still closed.

Does anybody know when they'll open the shop? Any alternate sources?

2. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula 3

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    Do not worry about getting tickets yet. It will be slow to get. Make certain however, that you get lodging now. Even now you can only get a place to stay some distance away.

ali

3. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Lodging I squared away last year. Pebble Beach on Sunday is the only event I worry for not getting tickets. The rest is IMHO easy.

4. DIGMAN52

DIGMAN52 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 30, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Philip C
    I booked the Ramada Limited in Monterey today and got two rooms no problem. It's not fancy but who cares.

5. toms

toms Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Pebble does things on their own time schedule. The tickets will be a hot item as Rolls Royce and Ferrari are featured marques. The maximum number of tickets sold is 15,000, but I am sometimes surprised to see a small table and umbrella by the Golf Shop selling tickets the day of the event. They always insist that all tickets are pre-sold. Oh well.

I am aware of some of the cars coming to Pebble this year and it will be beyond your wildest dreams. Think P4's, Le Mans winners, one off show cars ....

Stick around to see the FCA International Meet starting right after Pebble Beach. The concours at Quail Lodge should have many of the same cars on display with less people.

6. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Those are exactly the reasons why I'm getting anxious to order them darn tickets.

7. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Sheesh, I thought they'd open their virtual sales booth today.

Still no joy.
    :(

8. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    They told me the website would be up, but the POC is out another day. Call United Way at 831/372-8026 and order by phone.

9. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Ticket Sales are currently open for the Pebble Beach Concours.
    Click here.