Air induction kit. | FerrariChat

Air induction kit.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Carnut, Apr 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    When I had my 360 coupe I bought an air induction kit for from a company called RM racing. It would not work on my spider so I traded back to the dealer with it still installed, another board member is enjoying now. I may be wrong but I always thought the car had alittle more kick once I put it on, and the sound in my left ear of the air going in was a nice touch. I have been unable to find anything that will work on a spider. Does anyone know a company that makes an air induction kit for a spider, I'm not taking about just an air filter, this replaces the stock air box. Thanks for any help you can offer.

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    tubi makes CF airboxes for your car. If you want a little more hp just send your airboxes out to be painted in heat reflective paint. I did that on my 512TR & it makes 40 hp over stock w that + the tubi & no cats