Pictures of 512m Posted | FerrariChat

Pictures of 512m Posted

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by 308nut, Nov 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
  2. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    Hmmm, I wonder why URL button is not working?

512m is truly unique TR animal that I would love to own!

- Gabe V.

3. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Here are a few pictures of the 512M that was at the Scottsdale Concorsso last weekend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy

Rob Guess "The Other Rob"

4. F1-F512M

F1-F512M Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    NH
    Thanks for posting those pictures. My family certainly had a memorable and emotional weekend at the Concorso Arizona. In honor of my grandfather who passed away last May, we flew in for the weekend from New England just to have his F512M on display at the Concorso. Last year, he won the Platinum Award and scored the highest amount of points out of all cars in the show. In honor of his pure passion and enthusiasm for Ferrari, the FCA-AZ renamed the Concorso's "Best in Show" award to the "Alessandroni Award" in memory of him.
    We were all very touched and thank everyone in the club for their kind gesture.

The weekend was a bittersweet experience....the show was fantastic--great people and beautiful cars--we had a wonderful time!! Sadly, after show, we dropped the car off at Scottsdale Ferrari and put it up for consignment. I shared so many wonderful experiences with my grandfather in that car, it was tough saying goodbye. :(

5. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Sorry to hear about your loss. The AZ FCA chapter even though i am not a member from what i hear is a class group of people.

I might have talked to you for a bit. There was one guy that offered $5 for the car and i raised the bid to $10. I dont know if you remember that or not. If so it is definatly a very small world.

6. F1-F512M

F1-F512M Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    NH
    We talked with a lot of people that day, but I definitely remember that encounter....you cracked us up!! We haven't had any offers on the car just yet. So far you're in the lead with the highest bid. :D

7. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess

You want the $10 in unmarked ones or will a check suffice???

Just kidding. I had a great time at the Concorsso infact the past 6 weeks have been nothing but Ferrari' Ferrari's and more Ferrari's. I guess people are right when they say that life starts after 40. :)

8. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Wonderful looking car.

9. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    #9 F40, Nov 2, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. West777

West777 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2003
    very nice car (308nut). It looks like it is in immaculate condition. Even the seats look next to brand new, very nice!

11. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    Nice 512M , still prefer the 512TR