New Car | FerrariChat

New Car

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Mule, Apr 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    I am going to go look at this at FOD on Friday. Looks like fun for the price.

2. juanito308

juanito308 Karting

Mar 7, 2003
    Littleton, Colorado
    Full Name:
    John
    Hey Mule,

I agree, it looks like a lot of bang for the buck. FOD started it @ $20k, now $22.5? Don't understand why the additional $2.5k. Supposedly a wholesaler was only going to give them $20k anyway. Also, is this the same car FOD advertised a while back for $29.9k with a stipulation that they would not entertain offers of ~ $20k??!!

Have fun with it! Let me know the straight scoop. The only downside I can see is that it is an automatic.

3. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Well, it was consignment, now the dealership owns it, so that may be the price change. I think it is just a cool car, and for $20K, what the heck.

4. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    This is a great car to drive. I had a 400 I a few years back and loved it. It
    was with an automatic GM 400 turbo and ran very well. the power comes around 4000rpm and it's real smooth but fast.I sold mine to Chicago for $ 45,000oo so the 20 they ask can't be bad.
    Check if the heater works on both sides..The pic doesn't show if the bumpers are black or matching color. In that case it would be a 412..
    Let me know what you are doing.
    Good luck
    Roland
    F40LM

5. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    The trunk look flat so it must be a 400 I
    Roland
    F40LM

6. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Roland,
    Yes it is a 400i. I looked at a few weeks ago when I was up there. Still not big enough for Wolfie.