Mid Atl Area Drinks/Dinner Gathering Tonight! (Downtown DC at 7:30pm) | FerrariChat

Mid Atl Area Drinks/Dinner Gathering Tonight! (Downtown DC at 7:30pm)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by lashss, Apr 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Hey guys, I've been slackin' on checking Ferrarichat for a few weeks. Sorry for the late notice, but a bunch of local Ferrari owners/enthusiasts are meeting at Austin Grill in downtown DC tonight at 7:30pm. It's the location in Upper Georgetown/Glover Park at Calvert and Wisconsin Ave NW.

We'll be discussing girls, Ferrari, an alternative fuel space shuttle, Apocalypse Now, Seagrams 7 and lawn darts.

Let me know if any of you are interested in joining us.

Thanks,
    Lashdeep
    ([email protected] or 202-236-4589)

2. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Thanks for the advance notice Lashdeep! I'll have to pass but please let me know when you plan another. BTW it was a pleasure to meet you at FOW last month.

3. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    wait, are you the guy with that black 512TR?

4. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I'd like to go but I'll have to pass. It's the anniversary tonight... Lets get together soon. As an aside, Trudy (my 308) has a sick cluthc and I'm trying to get it fixed by treasured motorcars now. Hope to have it back for the All Italian car tour....

Jim

5. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Sick clutch that is

6. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Barcheta, I have a red TR and had a black Countach that I just sold.

LS

7. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim
    LOL ... Yeah dude... I know what you have (had)... Check my profile. It will all become clear to you. Sorry I couldn't hook up with you all the other night.

Jim