New Moderators pulling threads. | Page 3 | FerrariChat

New Moderators pulling threads.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by allanlambo, Apr 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    IMO, any post that automatically spirals into a pissing contest should be pulled. It adds nothing to the continuity of the forum, and lowers the mean worth of the collective. Next time anyone (Des, Allan, etc.) start pissing in the wind, the thread should be deleted.

2. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
  3. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    At least I do it less often than you, 'buttplug'. I missed it since you are on my ignore list.

4. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I know, usually its not a foot you stick in your mouth...

5. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    When this is done, people complain, when not done, people complain. Just look at the lamarossa threads, if edited out to be non-flame full, there would be one maybe 2 posts! We cannot look at every thread and when one or 2 fall through the cracks, then it will be un fair and un equal!

6. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    I'm not saying Edit anything, I'm saying delete the whole damn thread. Gone. Bye bye. see ya.

7. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Ooooooooh, what wit. Fixated on buttplugs and oral pastimes Fiedler? Like Nazis? Sounds like your therapist has an annuity in you....

8. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    If we did that we would have more of these posts.

9. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Sfumato, your reply clearly shows that either he is not on your ignore list, or that you can't resist a peek at what he writes.

And if you do have him on your ignore list, then practice the Ignore feature in every way. Don't talk to him, don't talk about him, nothing, nada, zip. Just pretend he doesn't exist. As he indeed shouldn't for you. If you come across a post of his quoted by someone else, say to yourself, "Too bad I had to read this" and move on.

It's easy. Honest.

10. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    C'mon, man... make strongbad proud... "DELETED!"

11. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Hubert, why ask for deletion? There's some unpleasantness, but also a lot of healthy discussion here. And the thread is harmless. Who do you think needs to be shielded from this?

What do people say in response to Auraptor's post requesting input?

12. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    Why keep it? Okay, fine, if not deletion, then why not just lock threads that will obviously go nowhere but down; i.e., the lamarwhohowowhowh threads; allan and des antagonzing eachother; you & arguing which shade of orange is best for the mclaren F1; ad nauseum.

13. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Well Smuckato, Have a Happy Passover, im going to go and kiss my wife now with my potty mouth. Today is our 2 year anniversary.

Btw, Kich men Tuchas. However that is spelled!

14. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    It isn't easy when he is in every bloody thread, dissing my family, and generally being an ass. I don't tolerate gutless, self-important prigs like him, and yes, I looked to see if he is man enough to acknowledge when he is wrong.

He isn't, he just uses 'buttplug', fellatio references(that's blowjobs, Fiedler), calls me an idiot, pisses on a new sponsor thread, calls Gestapo/retard when he is too stupid to make his wife's credit card work...need I say more? It's really funny pissing on things that are sacred to others, a true sign of maturity. A little, I could ignore, but he is such a post-whore, he fouls it all.
    Delete this thread, his posts, whatever it takes, but clean up this troll.

15. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Sfumato,

Calm down man. Allan is not that bad!, and you started this show.

Take a deep breathe and walk away from the keyboard.

Pete

16. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    If you didn't reference him or respond to him, this thread would be clean. Don't believe me? Read it from the beginning. Now, please, put him back on Ignore (although that doesn't seem to work too well for you) and walk away from this thread. You will not have "lost" if you walk away.

17. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    LOL! When did i diss your family? Let me give you a little lesson:

Words in context:
    "I like the Gestapo" See, this is used in a derogatory way. Not good, Antisemetic. Very bad.

Another example:
    "If run like the Gestapo, im not interested"This means Gestapo is BAD. That i dont like Gestapo. This is good useage of the word.

If you are offended by the word Gestapo, i suggest you call Websters and have it removed from the dictionary. Till then, get a life, and dont try making things into something they are not. Because in all honesty, i fight with Carbon, and others, and we go back and forth, but we know what we're fighting about. I could have a beer with him tommorow. Someone like you, id piss on.

18. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Thanks Pete, I will, but look at the times, you'll find I didn't start this, Fiedler did in another thread, I was looking at censorship thread here and wondered why dumping his posts was a bad thing. And if you reread it, I only called him the dung beetle of FC. My bad, sorry Fiedler. Guess it is OK to piss on me now. At least he is still witty.
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12886

19. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    I thought calling him a dung beetle was funny, although dung beetles might not appreciate it...I think you are coming around to the right mindset! :)

20. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Hmm, this is your idea of only calling someone a" dung beetle of fhat?" Implying someone is anti-semetic with a personal threat?

"Happy Passover, schmuck. It's Gestapo. Learn it before you call others retarded, Fiedler.
    And again, enough with the nazi stuff. I now realize you're too bigoted to know the difference, but try. Does the HI realty board know you like we do?"

21. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Allan,

You would piss on Sfumato?

Do you have any idea who Sfumato is?

He has a world of responsibility and my utmost respect. He chooses to come to Ferrarichat for a pleasant diversion. You, by virtue of your character, online persona or not, have repeatedly created an unpleasant diversion.
    ___

Cause and Effect:

Were it not for your incessant bleating, "encouragement," flaming, induction, initiation, instigation, low-level bickering, trigger-finger, putting the "jerk" in knee-jerk, the need (read: Cause), real or perceived for Moderators to delete (read: Effect) posts would not exist.

I have PM'ed Auraraptor some info on best to handle posts which are "worthy" of removal. Until the day comes when you can consistently exhibit some form of maturity, the Cause remains, as does the Effect.

22. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Wax, you know where you stand with me. Bite me.

23. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    You are anti-Semitic. I threatened nothing, I just wondered if your work ethic matches your chat 'ethic'. In previous posts about Nazis, when I confronted you, mentioned some of my family died at the hands of nazis, you graciously called me an idiot, as you did today. You mispelled Gestapo, amongst other words (i.e. anti-Semitic), yet called some target of your anger a 'retard'.
    Other than offending anyone with a Down's syndrome child in their family, or Jews, or women, or gays, or...

If you felt threatened, little man, it is only because you are narrow, bigoted, and insecure. Not my problem, dung beetle. Keep rolling along. And Happy 2nd Anniversary...who wants a pool on how long that lasts?
    Aloha

24. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    I am getting tired of this. Sfumato, you started the nastiness on this thread. Allan might have done it elsewhere. In fact, I am sure he did. On numerous occasions. But he's also made valid points about various cars. And he is always quick with a response (with varying degrees of humour) for anyone who wants to take him on.

So, he's nasty and annoying for some people some of the time. No big deal. Ignore it and move on. Seems to me that you, Sfumato, can't do that.

And now you are clutching at straws. He's anti-Semitic because he can't spell? Because he doesn't like Gestapo-like tactics? Because you lost family to Nazis? Get a grip. You called him narrow-minded (actually, you just called him narrow, but I don't think you know him that well) but if you open your own mind a little bit, you will see that you are indeed being an idiot.

Shame on you for cheapening your family members' sacrifice by dragging their memory into something so unrelated and so ludicrously inconsequential. Especially during a time of remembrance. If anyone, it's you who needs to be banned.

25. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #75 wax, Apr 7, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017