Anyone for breakfast tomorrow? | FerrariChat

Anyone for breakfast tomorrow?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by storminnormin, Nov 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Is anyone interested in breakfast in HMB tomorrow (saturday 11/22) early morning? Too much diaper changing is making me depressed.
    Norm

2. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    no..but I will be at the SF (Moscone) Car show on Sunday, right at 10 am when they open !
    I am hoping to get first pick of the gearshift knobs and cigarette lighters.
    Will they have the Elise, a CS 360?

3. storminnormin

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    oh well. TOo short a notice. Perhaps next week.

4. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    What/where is 'HMB'???

5. Noelrp

Noelrp Formula Junior

Aug 30, 2001
    SSF
    Full Name:
    Noel
    I was going to go but too short notice Norm. Next week is Thanksgiving Holiday and I'll be in Tahoe.

How about tomorrow morning? HMB is Half Moon Bay at the usual place (Moonside Bakery on Main St).

6. storminnormin

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Noel,
    I might be able to make it tomorrow. Will know by late afternoon.
    Norm

7. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Noel / Stormin -

I could make it tomorrow - 11/23 in the morning. Not sure where the meeting place is - but let me know the time and place and Ill be there.

Mike

what about Dan?

8. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Hey guys, sorry i didn't see this earlier, I got destroyed in Los gatos last night...

Breakfast tomorrow (sunday) sounds good, but I certainly won't be able to make a full-day thing at all.

What time wereyou thinking? 8am @ Moonside?

--Dan

9. ART360

ART360 Guest

I'm going to meet PeterS at the Atwater kart track tomorrow pm. Anyone else want to go there? I'm sure a drive in a kart can be arranged.

Art

10. storminnormin

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Guys,
    8am moonside cafe is perfect. As usual, anybody wanting to caravan south can meet me at Serramonte Good Guys parking lot at 7.30am. The destination is Moonside Bakery at 604 Main Street in Half Moon Bay.

Art, I'd take you up on a kart ride but I'm committed to going to the car show in the pm. Next time, perhaps. Have fun!!

Norm

11. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    See you in the morning.

--Dan

12. storminnormin

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Boba,
    Do you need a wake up call?
    Norm

13. Noelrp

Noelrp Formula Junior

Aug 30, 2001
    SSF
    Full Name:
    Noel
    Norm, see you at Serramonte, 7:30am

Mike, if you are coming from SF, you can meet us at Serramonte Shopping Mall parking lot(Union 76 gas station) at 7:30AM and we can caravan to Half Moon Bay.

14. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Norman,

Not a bad idea...I've set an alarm, but no guarantees it'll work. Although I've made it to ALL of the past 6 meets! So much for my 50/50 record!

MIKE! THANK GOD I"M NOT THE ONLY 12!!! (Well, Gil has brought the Muira before).

--Dan

15. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Norm; it's 3.30, you better wake me up! :D

--Dan

16. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    A nice (cold) breakfast with Norm and Noel, with Mike bringing up the rear! His red 550 is hot stuff, and I'm not the only 12 now!

Norm: much appreciated call. I needed it.
    Mike: I totally forgot to tell you, last night I managed to get 20.9 gallons! :D i was screaming for 21, though!

You three looked hot turning left to 1. Should've had a silly drive just for the noise. :p

--Dan

17. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Sorry I missed this one, I'm in MI on buisness untill Wed.

Two big swingin 550s rock! Dan, you are no longer alone! :0)

Best!
    Ben.

18. storminnormin

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Small group, but as we all know, it's the quality, not the size that counts, right!!! A little chilly, but a cloudless sunny day is perfect for outside seating.
    Dan, you beat the cops AGAIN!!! What a stud!
    Noel, Mike: Fun drive up hwy 1. Too bad for all the sunday drivers though. Had a blast through the empty spots though!!
    We'll have to do this again soon!!
    Norm

19. storminnormin

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Ben,
    We'll have to have another breakfast run soon to welcome you back from michigan.
    Norm

20. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    wow... looks like fun was had. I didn't check into this thread since Fri... been occupied with a 700lb subwoofer all weekend. Any drives happening during thanksgiving week???

21. storminnormin

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    we could try to set up a drive thanksgiving weekend. Anybody interested? Could be another short one to HMB.

22. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Damn, sometimes I just wished I lived a little closer!

Drove a bit this week, but couldn't make it that far south...next time!

Vicnent

23. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Tony: A 700 lb sub?? Do tell more!

Norm: I'm game. Tell me when.

--Dan

24. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Norm- sorry I didn't make your return! I think this group likes to drive 'em wet, so I look forward to a winter of crisp cold runs, and if it's really pouring, we'll hit the indoor karts! (gotta stay 'in practice' ;)

Tony: how do you like the XS? Sure lives up to it's name, eh? ;) Are you using the Wilson crossover , or? (and are you running your mains full range?)

Logistics are actually one of the biggest problems I am facing with my new line. There's no real easy way to move an 800lb sub/sat system around in a residental setting. Even if it is smaller than the XS. One has to take floor loading and all other kinds of fun things into mind.

Best!
    Ben.

25. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Norm, I'm game also.............Give me some advanced notice and I'll fly down and hang with you guys.