Cavallino # 63, anybody have one..... | FerrariChat

Cavallino # 63, anybody have one.....

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Edward 96GTS, Apr 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    they would like to give up or sell.
    Thank you,
    ED

2. Anteriore

Anteriore Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Ramon
    Edward,

You could contact AutoNet in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. I don't know were you live and as a result, if this is an option for you. They have a lot back issues and I'm sure they have copies #63 left.
    See www.autonetclassic.nl

3. JMJ575M

JMJ575M Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2002
    Chain of Lakes Regio
    Full Name:
    J Michael Jordan

Try albaco.com

JMJ

4. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    try Ebay cavallinos...also try the cavallino website...they have back issues for sale..I have many issues from 70 back to 5, but don't have that one. (I do have two complete sets for sale.) eBay home | pay | my eBay | sign out | help

Back to list of items Listed in category: eBay Motors > Parts & Accessories > Collector Car & Truck > Other Parts

Ferrari Cavallino Magazine No. 63 Daytona Item number: 2472513461

You are signed in Add to watch list in My eBay

Starting bid: US $9.96

Time left: 6 days 8 hours
    7-day listing
    Ends Apr-13-04 19:37:58 PDT
    Add to Calendar
    Start time: Apr-06-04 19:37:58 PDT
    History: 0 bids
    Item location: Ontario
    Canada

Ships to: Worldwide
    Shipping and payment details

Seller information
    brough( 20195)
    Feedback Score: 20195
    Positive Feedback: 99.9%
    Member since Jul-29-98 in Canada

Read feedback comments
    Ask seller a question
    View seller's other items

Description
    Ferrari Cavallino Magazine No. 63 Daytona

CAVALLINO: The Enthusiast's Magazine Of Ferrari; June/July 1991. Number Sixty Three. Boca Raton, FL. 8" x 10.75". 48 pages. Profusely illustrated with colour and b/w photographs, illustrations and advertisments. Fine condition. Articles include: Not Just A Spyder - The Daytona Spyder!; Testarossa - Hail and Farewell!; Found and Saved - S/N 041 S. .... bbqqqq magazines periodical periodicals automotive automobiles automobile car cars auto sport sports motor motors sportscar sportscars vehicle vehicles Italy Italian race races racing racecar racecars motorsports motorsport phil hill museum grand prix F1 formula one 642 643 prost alesi team .... Please see my feedbacks for references. Buyer to pay shipping of choice. Payment by Paypal.com, cash US dollars, US International Postal Money Order, www.bidpay.com, or Standard money Order only. Thanks very much.

Click for contact information

If any questions please email me at:[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click to view my current motoring title auctions

Click to view my other current auctions

Created by eBay Seller's Assistant Pro v.2.5.031

Shipping and payment details
    Shipping and handling: See description above or contact the seller for more information
    Buyer pays for all shipping costs
    Will ship worldwide.

Payment methods accepted

See item description for payment methods accepted

Ready to bid? help

Ferrari Cavallino Magazine No. 63 Daytona
    Starting bid: US $9.96
    Your maximum bid: US $
    (Enter US $9.96 or more)

eBay automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
    Learn about bidding.

What else can you do?
    Back to list of items | Ask seller a question | Email this item to a friend | Printer friendly page | Top of page

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.Home Browse Sell Enthusiasts Search Services Help
    Copyright © 1995-2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

5. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA

sorry all that junk got into the last post...i just copied the entire Ebay entry

6. JonBrent

JonBrent Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Heaven on Earth
    Full Name:
    JB
    Cavallinos are on Ebay for $10 a lot, most of them anyway.

BTW, I've had dibs on the current #63 Ebay auction before I saw this thread. It'll be up again next week.

http://www.albaco.net/cavallino/cavallino3.php has it for $13 if you're in a rush.

Cheers,
    Jon