Credit Cards Now Accepted for Optional FerrariChat.com Subscriptions... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Credit Cards Now Accepted for Optional FerrariChat.com Subscriptions...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Happy Passover, schmuck. It's Gestapo. Learn it before you call others retarded, Fiedler.
    And again, enough with the nazi stuff. I now realize you're too bigoted to know the difference, but try. Does the HI realty board know you like we do?

2. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Lol! Youre a f@ckin idiot.

3. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Yes, in every sense of the words 'vulgar', 'personal', and 'attack'. Further, that post contributed absolutely nothing... to anyone. Please learn the difference.

And please learn that the Nazi references, while used similarly and not offensively in some circles, are extremely offensive to some people no matter how they are used. You need not "agree" that they should be offensive; but in wider, more international forums such as this, it'll serve you well if you recognize that such comments are offensive. A little consideration of others or a little more effort to stay on-topic is really not too much to ask.

4. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    What a comeback Fiedler!!! What realty company you work for, you silver-tongued devil?

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    You know people who like to act like or be cops, were usually beat up in high school,nerds,or found their girlfriend banging another guy. Which of those were you?

As for the Gestapo comment, anybody who gets any anti-semetic meaning from that is a moron.

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    So im thinking your last name is Umato, and your first is Stupid F@ck?

Btw, i dont work for a Realty company bozo.

7. Brian C. Stradale

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Keep digging, Allan... but you got the pattern wrong... those are supposedly the people that grow up to lash out at people as trolls on internet forums from the safety of their bedrooms.

8. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Thought thats the "General Forum"?
    Very sad to see, that this realy serious & important thread from Rob has been hijacked with BS & vulgar personal attacks!

9. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Oh no, see now your acting as if i hide behind a computer or something. Even Ernesto, who as we know we've had our moments, emailed me a few weeks ago about coming to Maui. I was ready to meet him and continue our discussions.

I have no problem with you, except for your mentality. When you pass up one thread in which someone else posts name calling, calling someone a "PUTO" and thats ok, but you delete a thread that says in jest " Carbon/des would need to be able to get a credit card" Which is exactly what it said, that makes you a hypocryte.

See i dont care what people write about me, just as i dish it, i can take it. Nothing bothers me. Everything must be fair.

10. Brian C. Stradale

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    You shouldn't assume that I, or any other moderator, read every thread here.

And that is NOT all that your post said... well, that was all the "content" of the post, but you had filled it with a lot more vulgar adjectives. And given Carbon's not even participating in this thread, going off on him at all behind his back was pointless and inappropriate.

Rather than taking pride in that, try taking pride in "I bother nobody."

Unfortunately, your goal appears to be the opposite.

11. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I speak my mind, some are easily bothered.

12. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Oh and Brian, let me ask you, did you not read these? This ok to post correct?

"Allan, try again, but don't use DES/Carbon's credit card." Virtually same as my post.

"Happy Passover, schmuck. It's Gestapo. Learn it before you call others retarded, Fiedler.
    And again, enough with the nazi stuff. I now realize you're too bigoted to know the difference, but try. Does the HI realty board know you like we do?" Im sure you skipped this one also. So what your saying is you skim threads looking at only my posts i presume? I wonder if the above thread, which is still standing, is worse than my deleted post that said "Carbon/des would still need to be able to get a credit card"

Which is more vulgar?

13. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    well said!

14. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    didn't know there are so many morons in this world.
    this all is much more than annoying.

15. Brian C. Stradale

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Actually, I tend to skip everything you say until somebody reports one of your posts... then I read the whole thread.

Maybe you forgot what you wrote... but the above is NOT it... you're leaving out a bunch of vulgar, insulting adjectives.

As for the rest of this thread, while not as bad as your post that started it, it is mostly useless off-topic garbage that I would happily delete... but in this case, since I'm a bit biased, I've decided to leave it until morning for the other moderators to consider.

Your constant need to test the limits here certainly complicates moderation, Allan. Happy? Gray areas are easy if people generally stay out of them... but when certain people insist upon running back and forth all over the gray areas, it forces lines to be drawn. While I've been helping Rob with managing the existing gray area, its not my place to draw the lines... I'll let Rob do that.

16. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

17. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Are you kidding me? That is EXACTLY what i wrote, and you deleted it.

18. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Allanlambo,

Can we talk?

You refuse to respond! Nuts.

19. abarre

abarre Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2003
    Sadly, I tuned into this thread to decide which level of membership I wanted to get. After reading yet another thread of name calling and people taking themselves and each others' comments on an internet forum WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, all I've decided is that it's time to go to bed.

Maybe I'll reconsider tomorrow.

Rob, instead of subscribing on an annual fee, maybe people should pay by the post. Might cut down on some of the mudslinging and other drivel....

20. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    The long-time Mudslinger is:
    Gone | Booted | History | Kaput | Vapor
    You're nothing to me now, Fredo...

Blam! (Seagull lost around Lake Tahoe squawks)
    __

You know what that means to myself and others like me who use their C.C.s?
    __

FerrariChat.com Subscription Payment Approved

The process to promote your account is manual and may take up to 48 hours (although often will take less than 8 hours).

Thank you for your participation and support,

FerrariChat.com
    __

Thanks, Rob and excellent job, Brian! Wild Stallyns Rule!

21. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    I got it, I missed the earlyer stuff from being away with the corps.

Rossa for me and even applied to consult!!!! (Lets hear it for Cops turned Bar Owners turned retired!!!!)

DrS

22. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Finally got around to subscribe.

I read that people were getting an error message at the end of the process. I got that too and thought it didn't go through. So I tried again. BIG MISTAKE! The first order went through dispite the error message. I didn't read my email confirmation until after I had double-subscribed. Just called the company handling the payment and they fixed it.

If you got an error message, check your email before doing anything else!

23. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Let me know if you don't get the proper refund, I'll take care of it for you. Thanks.

24. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Now this was a good idea.