The "Bring back Allan" Petition | FerrariChat

The "Bring back Allan" Petition

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 96impalaSS, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I dont want this to turn into a "flame" thread, but I do want to hear everybodies opinions. I know some us dont like him and everything but it will be lonely late at nights on here without him( I could see Allan right now making fun of me right now at how that sounds.). I don't want you to think this is me being difficult or anything Rob, and I know you dont have to answer to anyone at all, but I thought just maybe if you read some responses and if there were enogh good ones perhaps you would consider even just thinking about bringing him back.

Give a reason to keep the ban, or Forget the ban, and then leave your name or other monicker.

Thank You,
    Chris

I shouldve made a poll. I wanted it to say Yes, No, or Whatever. Can any Mods help?

2. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Yep bring him back, as long as NNO will shut up about him :D

Pete
    ps: Should have been a poll.

3. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    All in all, I think he should be reinstated.

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    What happened to him?

5. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I was going to respond to what you had previously, which was "there is no point in banning people." Of course there is. If someone contributes more negative than positive to the point that he is driving people away whom the majority of the community really want to stay. That is, from what I gather, the general reason behind the decision. And that rationale certainly makes sense to me.

6. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Again, what happened to him? Did he get booted?

7. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    He can come back if he grows up in my opinion... I am sick of seeing worthless posts about "Brittney naked".. For a person his age he needs to grow up and stop acting like FerrariChat is an 8th grade gym locker room.

8. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Bring him back.

9. Ferruccio

Ferruccio Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2003
    olathe, KS
    Full Name:
    Dan Gordon
    I can understand that some of you think Allen is too much. But I think that Allens knowledge is invaluable.

10. MondialTCab

MondialTCab Formula 3

Sep 5, 2001
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    John Michael Gross
    One less person on my ignore list...

11. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    He is a ****ing dickhead. He makes stupid posts. He wastes our time. And yet, hes the only one that we all love somewhere in out hearts.

BRING BACK ALLEN!!!

12. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Bring him back. I think he is a funny mother -f'er most of the time. But then again i'm pretty new here, he hasn't pissed me off. He also has alot of great knowledge about............what's it called again???? Oh yeah, Lamborghini.

:p

13. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Careful, Teeny Weeny. You're already threading on this ice with a lot of us for your stupid remarks and BS. Don't call people dickheads, especially considering you just got here.

14. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I didn't want to see him banned myself.I haven't been here much lately.So maybe i missed some of it.Although I do think a certain level of maturity should hold here.This isn't the Britney Spears forum.It's unfortunate it has came to this.

15. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Everyone cites the Britney Spears threads as his worst. What are you guys talking about? His off topic stuff was nothing compared to the actual car threads and the way some good threads about joy of ownership (the 550 thread) would degenerate. I could care less about trolls in off topic.

16. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas

Ok....Like Ryan, I was out of the country for a few days....so am a bit out of the loop. What's the impetus for his seeking asylum elsewhere?

17. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I wasn't refering to any of his specific threads I'm talking about the highschool style insults.Granted I'm not one to talk about maturity I just don't do it here.

18. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Hey man, its Dixie Normous.

19. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    This is a chat site, I truly feel sorry for the people that actually are bothered by what someone they most likely never met says. This is the real world people, you can't like everyone and if you can't deal with other peoples humor,banter, insults, whatever, than YOU don't deserve to be here. This isn't Nickelodian chat. Get over it.

20. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Sorry, pronunciation was never my Forte. TomAto, tomAHto and all that.

21. BJS

BJS Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    Central FL and SW MI
    Full Name:
    Brad Stephenson
    While I'm somewhat of a newbie here (just a few months), I thought Allan's posts were positive and interesting in the Other Italian section.

His love for contrarian opinions detracted from the quality of threads in the Ferrari sections. Last time I looked, Ferrari discussions remain the prime reason this board exists.

It's Rob's decision, not mine, or anyone else's for that matter. If this board were mine, though, Allan would have been handed a one-way ticket to Banned Camp.

22. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    LOL.

Personally, I love Allan posts because they always make people mad.

And by the way, I dont care what other people think about me.:)

23. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    The britney sites? I havent been here long enough to give an educated opinion on the matter, but c'mon. The Britney sites? Everyone is giving him **** for that? They are high volume threads, with mostly positive feedback for him posting some great pictures. Maybe Britney Spears is off topic, but...remind me again what an off-topic section is for? If you dont like his threads, dont look at them. I think many people here find them entertaining. I'm one ;)

24. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM

Someone needs to shut this d******bag up already!

25. TTBADBOY

TTBADBOY Karting

Jan 22, 2004
    The guy has over 4200 posts.He's extremely knowledgeable about different makes of cars and he even owns a Ferrari.I think many of you are very thin skinned and tend get a little butt hurt when you dont win every debate.I learned a long time ago that "anger is your inability to control the situation"
    Bring him back.

Joe