Delivery Times | FerrariChat

Delivery Times

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by mrmckay, Apr 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I heard that my Stradale was shipped last week. Does anyone recall how long it took for their car to show up at the dealer after it had been shipped? What port are the cars shipped from? What port are the cars shipped to?

Regards,
    Chris

2. GWat

GWat Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    USA
    I know that they all come into NJ and everyone I've taked to says about 3 weeks from departure from the factory.

Can anyone confirm this?

How long ago did you option your car? I placed my options for my Stradale last week. I would be interested to know how long I will be waiting.

3. GWat

GWat Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    USA
    mrmckay, I see you are very close to NJ. Those 3 weeks included a 7-10 trip to Seattle, so you may see your car sooner.

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Ask Brian C. Stradale.

5. GWat

GWat Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    USA
    ouch!

6. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    GWat,
    The final option selection was done in late January. The delivery date for the car from the "Car Order Management" system at that point was 8 April. ( I guess my car was completed a little late. ) Once you have optioned out your car I believe the wait is about 3-4 months.

Regards,
    Chris

7. GWat

GWat Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    USA
    Grazie!

8. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    I believe it took my Stradale about 5 or 6 weeks. Thought I heard that your Stradale was involved in the factory fire ... ;)

9. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    Ferrari handles the shipping for Maserati also and can give you what info I had on my Spyder which was completed 2/11. Car shipped out of the port of LaSpezia on 2/24 on the Pacific Senator and arrived in New York port on 3/09 and made it to the dealer in Massachusetts on 3/27. Your sales guy should be able to give you what ship your car is on then you can go to their web site and track ship

10. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Will,
    I heard that too. :) ( Ralph really got me on that one. )

Regards,
    Chris

11. jim g

jim g Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2003
    Waverly, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Jim Gress
    My Stradale hit status 90 (Waiting for the boat) February 21, and just got to the dealer April 5. My dealer is only about 2 hours from FNA so I hope this helps. I have since past on the car so sorry no pics (to many wieght, hp. issues) for you guys.

12. 4RE Bob

4RE Bob Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Muskoka, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Bob
    My car left the factory right around the time of the fire (March 16?). Spare me the red smoking jacket and charcoal jokes (Grigio Titanio). It arrived in New Jersey around April 1 and arrived at the dealership in Toronto yesterday, April 7. That this was the second shipment to the dealership in less than a week. I believe they received five cars both times, and now they are desperately doing the predelivery stuff while we all wait patiently.