This Sunday.... drive/ breakfast? | FerrariChat

This Sunday.... drive/ breakfast?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Ed P., Nov 14, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    The weather forecast looks good for this weekend. Is anyone planning to go out on Sunday morning?

2. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Hi Ed,

Welcome back. How was your vacation?

I went down to the OBI this past Sunday and found most people had gone over to the Captree Boat Basin just a mile or so east from the OBI. There was no admission/parking fee and the snack bar was open by 9:00am serving egg sandwiches coffee, hot chocolate, etc. It was cool out but some nice cars had come out. I'd do it again this Sunday unless there's a different suggestion.

Andy

3. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I'm going for my first time doing paintball (I'd rather be out in the car). Maybe next time. Have fun guys.

4. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Hey Andy - we were down at OBI last Sunday, too bad we missed you. I got there late about 11ish and Ed was already there. Anyway we went over to boat basin after, much warmer - definitly the place to go. Plan on being tat the boat basin this Sunday with some of the TVR guys.

5. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Andy, The vacation was great, thanks. Too bad we missed you last Sunday. I got there around 10 and Gregory was already there and another fellow with a black 328. (Pat, I think) Dave and Co. arrived about an hour later. If all goes as planned I'll head down to the other place tomorrow around 9 or so. What time is everyone else planning to go?

Dave, What car are you driving tomorrow. What will everyone think if you show up in the same car twice? :)

6. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I definitely left too early (9:30 - 9:45) last weekend :(! We can either meet at the OBI and go in to Captree together or just converge at our own pace at the Boat Basin. I can be at either spot between 8:30 and 9:00.

Andy

7. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Ed, I'm taking the Firebird(the brooklyn beater). Actually I'll be in the TVR. I will probably be there about 10:30. See you guys at the boat basin - much warmer, a bathroom and they have coffee.

8. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    Two lamborghinis and hopefully a few ferraris are going to New Hope PA on sunday at NOON if your interested E-Mail me at [email protected]
    matty

9. jarends

jarends Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2001
    Princeton, NJ
    Full Name:
    John Arends
    When, where, how??

I would love to make it, I think I can just sneak under the 12:00 PM wire.

OH SH*T: just remembered I'm in Absecon tomorrow morning and should be out by about 11:30. I could still get up around there by about 1:00. anyway, just let me know where you will all be and I'll head that way asap.

Regards,
    John

10. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    John,

You are going to be close to me tomorrow morning. I think Josie and I might head up to New Hope. Depending on what time we leave, maybe we can caravan. My # is 609-457-9404.

-Augustine

11. jarends

jarends Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2001
    Princeton, NJ
    Full Name:
    John Arends
    Hi Augustine, I'll call you later, meeting up with Bruce and Andrea later today.

You won't believe it, but I went to fill up the 328 and it ran like sh*t, spitting and all that. The last time I drove it for 200 miles and it ran like a top. I don't know if tomorrow it will straighten out, if not I'll be following you in one of the T/A's.

Bruce may join in with the cross fire, unless he drives the TR backwards all day.

TTYL
    John

12. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    Well it looks like some guys will make it. Im meeting someone at my house at 12 where do you guys want to meet.
    matty