Enzo sighting! | FerrariChat

Enzo sighting!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by mighty, Mar 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mighty

mighty Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Around 4:15 pm today on west PCH in Malibu, i saw a low, red sports car behind the opposite traffic. As i got closer, i was stunned. My god, a red Enzo. Too bad I was in the opposite direction. A few mins later a yellow 360 spyder followed, again in the opposite direction. Boy was i unlucky. So which one of you was driving the Enzo?

2. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    You saw an ENZO and a 360 and you say you are unlucky? That amuses me.LOL

3. mighty

mighty Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    I wish I was with the Enzo side by side so I could hear the sound, take a closer look and maybe take some pictures and videos if i brought my camera.

4. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
    the Red Enzo could of been the owner of Orange County Ferrari??? who knows, just a guess.

5. rsrx

rsrx Karting

Dec 11, 2003
    Encinitas, CA
    Full Name:
    Alphonse
    Going to my companys Culver City office this morning I saw a red ENZO in front of Premier in Culver City across from Sony Studios on Washington Blvd.
    -
    Anyone know who owns this???

6. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    The next time you see either of those two cars please invite them to TRACK DAY on 4/29 as described in the calender section of f-chat ;) It would be nice to have a few enzos!!!!!
    I'll be there as a cheerleader!
    Making my own pompoms as a matter of fact.
    I could use some volunteers to flag, anyone who is qualified or interested should PM me.

7. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

Hi! Are those aliens all ur frenz or family on ur profile=P? I don't see the resemblance at all^_~! Oh, you guys should ask Armen to show up. He has a gota BEAUTIFUL Enzo and lives just right in Newport! Sorry Armen, in case u didn't want to be on the spot but I think everyone knows you have the best stable of Ferraris around locally in Cali^_~!

8. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    Armen and you might come together? Take turns driving each others ferraris, sounds good to me. I'll be cheering. ;)

9. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

WoW! I might be in Miami for a business trip at that time, but if I can make it, I would sure love to come! And actually meet some of the members on this site in person! If girls like you are cheering on the sidelines, the other guys might not be able to focus on their drivinG=) even more so if those alien dudes tag along! Ha! But in all seriousness, that would be a cool event to attend!

10. mighty

mighty Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    i doubt it. Looks like most Enzo owners are not on f-chat.