NY Auto Show Pix | FerrariChat

NY Auto Show Pix

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Greg G, Apr 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

I attended the media days with fellow f chatter KennyH... here are a few of my photos:

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    OMG...! i can't believe i missed this...! & i had the chance to go...! and i didn't...!

Kenny, when i see you on Saturday, slap me. Hard. i can't believe i opted to pass on this... i'm such a dork... unbelievable...

3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Spyker?

4. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    spyker is an over priced convertible, but it sounds awesome. I dont know what party i was at, i didn't even see any cars with all the girls around!

5. cabrio_fan

cabrio_fan Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Michael Davidson
    #5 cabrio_fan, Apr 8, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Greg-

Nice pictures!

Question for you:

Which car was this? Is this a Maser cabrio? I can't tell from the logo on the steering wheel.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like it was a nice event.

-Mike
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    That's the interior of the MC12 (based on the Enzo)

7. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Thats right... its the big dog MC12 based on the Enzo - the pearl white/blue car. The exterior shots show the roof closed, but they opened it up when it was rolled downstairs for the F banquet. It was quickly rolled onto a raised platform, so I squeezed off a pic before they pushed me away. rare moment, and even more rare car.

8. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    Wow, that MC12 looks more like a race car then the Enzo ever will be. Isn't the MC12 supposed to be a hard top, or was that just removed for the car show? I wonder how'd it'd look in Rosso Corsa? Sure it's a Masser, but it has Ferrari running through its veins.

9. cabrio_fan

cabrio_fan Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Michael Davidson
    Sweet goodness of car driving!!!!!!!

I'm in love if that MC12 has a removable top!! WHERE DO I SIGN??!?!?!?

Oh, stinkin' wait a minute. I need some more money.......................... :)

Thanks for the pics!

Mike

10. Attitude928

Attitude928 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    NYC
    Great shots Greg (as usual). Later that evening they put on a nice show taking turns revving the race-car engines. It felt like we were being hit by multiple earthquakes.

11. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    will they all be at the regular show?

12. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti

nope they will be gone by 1 pm friday afternoon when the show opens to the public.

my pictures of the event (not really many car pictures ;) ) can be found here

http://beyondthequarter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=347

Did anyone who went to the dinner party see the blonde in the white ferrari fire suit?!?!?! easily the most beautiful woman i've ever seen! and there were tons of gorgeous women there too. I'm telling you the search would end there if that match was ever made!