Saw a Silver Gallardo driving Wednesday... | FerrariChat

Saw a Silver Gallardo driving Wednesday...

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Apr 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    ...was that You Michael FVM? I was out running around ALL Day yesterday. But,it was O.K.,as,I was in my Ferrari with the Top off...:) But,I saw a Silver Gallardo on Summit Av. in Oakbrook Terrace,Il.

Looked really sharp...:)

2. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Hey Frank! No, that wasn't me. I had the yellow Diablo Roadster out for a while yesterday. The car you saw probably was a customer who has some family in Oak Brook. He is using it as a daliy driver, and loves it.

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I must admit,it does look really Sharp! I like the "lines". And,when I was in well front of it. (and saw it coming up in my Mirror) The Front end looks as if it's "Scraping" the ground...Looooowwwww!

Then,I had to turn,and it whizzed by. Nice crisp lines.:)

And...500 Horsepower in that little guy?

A very cool car. Next time that I have my son for my Weekend Visitation,(the Weekend after this one) I have to pick him up out in St.Charles. We will definitely have to stop in and say "Hello",and Oggle the always fine selection of AutoExotica..er..Erotica that you guys alway have on hand...:)

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Hey, we're back in business!

Got some clarification on the rules of off topic threads and they're ok in the regional sites (well, to some degree).

I'm glad as it is no joy to kill a thread.

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    ...Guess it wasn't that important...:(