FCA Concours at Disney! | FerrariChat

FCA Concours at Disney!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Debbie, Apr 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Debbie

Debbie Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Debbie
    The inaugural FCA - Ferrari of Central Florida Ferrari's at Disney will happen on May 22nd and 23rd. The proceeds of this event will benefit the Make-A Wish Foundation. Anyone wanting additional information should contact the FCA Central Florida Chairman, Jeff Ippoliti at [email protected]. We hope to see you there! :)

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Debie,
    maybe you want to give some more details about the event. Like what the schedule is, where it is, full judges concourse etc.

3. Debbie

Debbie Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Debbie
    The event starts on Saturday night with a black tie dinner and charity auction to benefit Make a Wish. The concours will be on Sunday, the 23rd, along the Celebration boardwalk. Awards will be presented on the field. This is the first year of this event but Jeff hopes to turn it into a first class show. You do not have to go to the black tie dinner to enter the concours. In talking with Jeff this past weekend he said this event is all about raising money for the kids. There is a limit of 100 cars for this show. The host hotel is the Celebration Hotel. Anyone interested will need to contact Jeff as this is about all I know. :)

4. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    so you know nothing but you are promoting the event!
    (just kidding :))

Sounds like fun. Don't think I can make it though. Besides imagine me with a black tie :)
    I guess jeans and T-shirt and black tie don't match. Where am I going to put the black tie around? My arm, like Silvester Stallone?

"Watch me baby!"

5. Debbie

Debbie Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Debbie
    Martin, Jim says he can't see himself in a black tie either so we are just doing the concours!

6. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I will see. The date is still pending.
    I would not even know which car to take up there.

Martin

7. Debbie

Debbie Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Debbie